-𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐢 -

-------------------

-------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-------------------

"JUST DIE ALREADY!!" The Electro fatuus shouted in rage, [Name] has been dodging his attacks and causing his blue teammate to accidentally spray him with the ice. His shield was starting to get weaker and the fact that [Name] kept swirling the element into hitting him didn't help at all.

"You cyro dumbass stop attacking if you can't even hit him" He murmured to his coworker in hope that he'll stop.

Once again [Name] dashed his way in between the two of them and with their instinct, both of them used their weapon. The action caused the purple fatuus to be hit and having his shield shattered. [Name] observed the man and keeping his distance.

The big man started to become very dizzy and kneels down to use his hammer as a staff to keep himself balance. 'It's my chance!!' Taking a running start and swinging the polearm in a circular motion, [Name] then plunged down and hitting the man. He stumbled and still couldn't stand up.

With the cyro and pyro sniper still attacking him, [Name] quickly created a wind barrier to save himself. Getting his polearm and unsharpened the blade, he began attacking the man on the face. Occasionally the green like-blood getting onto him and then hit the man unconscious with the other end of the polearm.

.

'1 down'

.

The perfect timing of the barrier shattered and [Name] turned around to meet his next target. The cyro man took a look at the man he kept accidentally hit and aims his weapon at [Name]. With no Hydro he can't immobilize his enemy and all he could do was making it cold enough until his blood started to be frozen and slowed him down.

But the weight of his weapon isn't exactly making hitting him easier. With [Name] who keeps jumping and clinging on his back to the sniper hitting his weapon makes it even harder.

His panic started to increase when he saw the pyro fatuus reloading a whole new round, indicating he's going to shoot a bunch loads of fire bullets. Of course the action would make his last defense shattered. 

"No wait! Don't sh- " Without even finishing his sentence, the man started shooting at [Name] but due to his adrenaline and altering, [Name] managed to dodge his attacks. Making yet another shield broken.

The man felt the heaviness of his back and falls on his bottom. Sitting down he hoped to reach his back so he could have detached the backpack only for his hand to grab the sharp part of the polearm. His hand started to bleed with the cut and before doing anything else, he was knocked out.

.

'2 down'

.