I begin to walk out, just as I see Matt walk out of Nash's bedroom at the other end of the hall. My eyes widen as he sees me and I take off sprinting towards the stairs, with him chasing after me. I try to be careful and not skip any steps, but Matt is literally right behind me.

"I'm gonna get you!" He yells and starts laughing.

I start running towards the couch but all of a sudden, Matt catches up to me and wraps his arms around me, lifting me off the ground. I let out a squeal and he eventually puts me back down.

"I was so close!" I whine, looking at the distance from where I'm standing to the couch.

"Sorry baby." Matt whispers, leaning his head down to kiss my neck.

I laugh and push him away from me, "My turn." I say and sit down on the couch to begin counting.

"Close your eyes."

"They are!"

After I'm done counting, I open my eyes and begin to walk around. I look all through downstairs and can't find him, so I go upstairs. I look in Nash's room first, not there. He's not in Cameron or Carter's room either, so I check my room. Suddenly, I hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"Shit!" I say to myself and run out of my room and down the stairs but I'm too late. He's already sitting on the couch.

I stand in the middle of the living room and just stare at him with my arms crossed. He has the biggest smile on his face and he's laughing so hard.

"Where were you hiding?" I ask.

"It's a secret." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I don't wanna count again." I whine and pout.

"Come sit with me." Matt smiles and pats the couch next to him.

"No."

"C'mon babe." He smirks, once again.

"You're a pain in the ass." I laugh and finally walk over to him and he pulls me down to sit with him.

He starts kissing me really fast on my cheek and sneaks his hands up my shirt, beginning to tickle me. I squeal in his arms because I'm so ticklish. He starts laughing into my neck as he continues teasing me.

"Matt! I'm literally gonna kick you if you don't stop!" I laugh really loud and cover my mouth to try to control myself. He finally stops tickling me and leans in to connect our lips. I smile through the kiss and then he pulls away.

"You have to count again." He smiles.

"Not fair." I stick my bottom lip out, pouting.

"Love you." He smirks and quick kisses my lips again, then stands up and runs to go hide somewhere.

I sigh and close my eyes to begin counting. When I'm done, I go straight upstairs and into his room. I check his closet but he's not in there. I check the bathroom, looking behind the shower curtain and he's not there either. I go into my bedroom next and giggle when I see my closet door shut, because it wasn't shut when I was in here 5 minutes ago. So, Matt is obviously in there.

I see that the door has a lock on the outside of it, so I turn the lock and try not to laugh as I do it because I know that there isn't a lock on the inside. I hear a click once it locks and then walk over and sit down on my bed, waiting for Matt to notice.

"Steph?" He asks from inside the closet. He tries turning the knob but it wasn't opening. I cover my mouth as I laugh into my hand and watch. "Oh my god." He says.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that I'm actually in the room, which is even funnier. I feel bad, so I stand up and go to unlock it just as I hear the front door open from downstairs. I hear voices talking, so I quickly run out of my room, leaving Matt in the closet.

From the top of the stairs, I see Nash and Cam walking in, while setting some stuff on the table. Cam was on the phone talking to somebody, so I call out Nash's name and tell him to come here. He comes up the stairs and follows me into my bedroom.

When we walk in, Matt is banging on the door from the inside, calling out for me.

"Bro, you locked him in there?!" Nash laughs.

I nod my head as I hold my stomach from laughing so much. I finally unlock the door and Matt opens it so fast.

"Holy shit, I could've died in there!" He says and starts breathing heavy.

I lean forward and touch his arm, "Tag!"

"Oh my god, I have to go to the bathroom." He says so fast that I could barely understand him. He runs out of the room and into the bathroom, making me and Nash laugh.

I sit down at the edge of my bed and Nash kind of stands in front of me.

"Hey, uh, you should come surfing with me tomorrow." He says and runs his fingers through the front of his hair. His hair is actually getting longer now, just like Matt's is.

"Yeah!" I smile, "That would be fun."

"Okay, cool. Well I'll just let you know more about it later." He says.

"Okay." I smile as he walks out of the room, and Matt makes his way back in.

"Wow, I am so gonna get you back for that." He says and sits down next to me.

"Ya lying!" I mock his voice, from one of his most famous challenge videos with Cam and Nash.

"I will! Just watch!" He smiles.

"Okay, whatever Matt." I laugh and lean in to kiss him.

...

It's getting so close to the end of the story omggg! I really hope you guys are enjoying it!
I got the idea of locking Matt in the closet because that happened to me and my friends at a birthday party and it was so funny because we didn't know how to get out, it was pretty bad hahahaha.

Please vote and comment! AND LET ME KNOW IF YOURE READY FOR A SEQUAL BECAUSE I AM !!