Ch. 30-Kim Dokja's company assemble ongoing

Start from the beginning

Kim Dokja had chosen quite the luxury ride, with so many ichthyosaur present and he choose the queen? Kim Dokja was definitely showing off. 

Shin Yoosung hadn't used her skill much but for her, the skill was something she was born with. Like an instinct. Shin Yoosung's control could even compare with Lee Gilyoung.

Still, Lee Gilyoung was superior as of right now.

Yoo Sangah only thought that both kids were very powerful and sweet. If it weren't for the battlefield currently ongoing she would definitely be enjoying her time right now. There was also the slight worry for Kim Dokja buried in her heart.

Lee Hyunsung was currently on the artificial island. His task weren't much different from Lee Gilyoung. Getting rid of incarnation that weren't welcomed. 

Though their way of getting rid of the incarnations differed a bit too much.

Lee Jihye using her sword to cut her way though. People was loosing limbs over there. She lived up to her reputation of being fierce. She had even taken on the nickname of her sponsor.

Lee Hyunsung's way of clear could also be said to be that of a monster. The affected incarnation said so. 

"A lieutenant of the 6502 unit..."

The 'former' lieutenant of the 6502 unit, Lee Hyunsung, used 'authority' to guide people to safety. In other words, he picked up and threw incarnations over Han River to mainland. What monstrous strength. 

The order he had acted on was Yoo Jonghyuk's. Lee Hyunsung didn't have anything against Yoo Jonghyuk but he felt much more comfortable following orders from Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja was the one who saved him after all. 

Lee Hyunsung didn't look very comfortable. He was worn-down and tired. He just wanted to see Kim Dokja again. 

'It is hard... Dokja-ssi, where are you?'

Maybe it was fate.

Lee Hyunsung turned and looked in Lee Jihye's direction. At that moment, both Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja was there talking with her. Lee Hyunsung's face changed to that of seeing an oasis in the desert. Kim Dokja was Lee Hyunsung's salvation.

He wanted to run over right away but the incarnations kept flooding in. Thinking about it for a moment, then Lee Hyunsung activated one of his newly upgraded stigmas.

[Great Mountain Smash Lv. 5.]

The whole of island Nodeulseom shook violently and the edges of the island even exploded. Incarnation at the same time was sent flying though the air. It was raining incarnations.  

With the incarnations cleared, Lee Hyunsung wasted no time to get closer to Kim Dokja. 

"Dokja-ssi!" 

Surprisingly, Kim Dokja took a step back. 

'Dokja-ssi didn't recognize him?' 

Lee Hyunsung's thoughts almost turned towards the negative but it was a good thing he was simpleminded at times and that thought couldn't even last a second. 

"Hyunsung-ssi, it has been a while." 

Kim Dokja looked at the desperate gaze of Lee Hyunsung. 

'Was Lee Hyunsung worked to the bone by Yoo Jonghyuk or something, why did he look desperate?'

Kim Dokja gave a glance towards the indifferent Yoo Jonghyuk, who by chance was also looking at him. 

'So he was worked to the bones, is that what you're telling me?'