"Let's go Laila." His mouth barely formed the words as he cleared his throat. Laila obediently stood up as did Noor. Prem put his hand in Laila's and interlocked his fingers with hers with the intention of leading her out of there until Noor stepped in front of him and blocked his way. Placing her arms around his neck, she lifted her heels to bring her face closer to his.

"You can't resist me." She whispered sensually. "That's why you're running away." Bringing her nose next to his again and rubbing them together ever so subtly with her eyes closed, "you want me," she told him. "You want me so so bad."

Irritated by her straightforward and brutally accurate statement, Prem turned his face the other way but Noor guided it right back to her. She was irresistible. He noticed the dark brown in her eyes and the perfect pink on her luscious lips. Her intoxicating scent was overpowering his senses. He refused to admit it, but somewhere in him, he knew she was right, he did want her. He wanted her so badly, he wanted her right then and there.

"The only thing I want...is for you to get the fuck out of my face. You disgust me." It took every last ounce of the self-control in him to unwrap her arms from around his neck and lightly push her aside. Not ready to give her another chance at his vulnerable state of mind, Prem immediately strode off with Laila at his heels.

Noor, feeling the heightened state of intoxication beginning to kick in, threw her head back on the couch and let her tears pour out. Staring blurrily at the enormous chandelier hanging from her 30 feet ceiling, she let herself drown in her tears until her eyes no longer had energy to stay open.

Noor woke up on the same couch the next day at her regular time. Her body and its sleep cycle was so accustomed to her highly disciplined lifestyle that she didn't need an alarm to wake her. She noticed her staff members quietly hurrying around in preparation for the morning. Peter had laid out her morning toiletries on the coffee table next to her. She took a deep breath running her hands over her face when she felt the dried tear streaks on her cheeks under her fingertips from the night before. Receiving grand flashbacks of which, only summoned fresh tears to her eyes. Letting them pour out, she sniffled as she picked up her towel and toothbrush from the coffee table. She was to get ready for yet another day, another beginning accompanied by the same tears, same heart ache, and the same endless misery. Sauntering over to her bedroom, Noor wondered if death would feel better than the life she was currently living but immediately eradicated the death wish upon the realization that Prem may not be there.

Rushing over to the gym, she waited with bated breath to get a look at her love as it was time for him to go from one section of the gym to the other. Within seconds, he appeared with his water bottle at his lips and quickly disappeared behind the second pair of doors. Noor's heart took flight at the sight of her him. Her lips found a smile, and her lungs found some oxygen in the form of deep calming sigh. I love you. She thought out loud before walking in.

At breakfast, she was served the leftover water from Prem's workout water bottle and she took every sip of it in with divine gratitude. Soon after she finished her breakfast, her assistant arrived with her schedule for her day and they sat down to review it when Laila walked out.

"Hi Noor." She had a somewhat devilish smile playing on her lips. Her expression said to Noor what her lips dared not to.

Ignoring her in a clenched jaw, Noor looked at her assistant to carry on.

"How was your night?" Laila interrupted them again. Grabbing a glass of water from the dining table she made way towards them in the living room.

Noor shot her a look before shifting her attention back to her assistant.

"What? You're not gonna talk to me! I only asked how your night was."

"Listen...Laila." Losing her patience, Noor stood up. She walked around the sofa and over to Laila. "You're not my best friend. Okay? How I am doing and how my night went is none of your business. This is the first and the last time I'm gonna say this to you. Do not come close to me, matter of fact, stay as far away from me as you can, and absolutely do not talk to me. Okay." Noor warned her in the politest tone she could manage.

"Hey, that's a little mean! I was trying to be friendly here." Laila held up her hands.

"You should just be glad you're alive." Noor told her.

Laila let out a little laugh. "Woah! Now that's not cool. You're threatening me?!"

"Haven't even started." Noor shook her head.

"Damn, who are you?" Laila looked like she was enjoying herself.

"It's best for you to not find out." Noor replied calmly.

"Okay! Ms. I'm-So-Dangerous." Laila was mocking Noor at this point. "I won't ask your how your night went. But I can at least tell you about mine. Mine was great. God, I am so tired! Prem is fucking incredible. He had me begging last night." She made a coy expression.

Tightening her fist at the mention of Prem, Noor closed her eyes as images of her husband in bed with this woman flooded her imagination. "Shut up." Noor told her at the very edge of her patience.

"Why?" You can at least give me some tips on how to satisfy that god of a man and..." Laila was still in the middle of her sentence when she noticed Noor's fist flying towards her at the speed of lightning. Before she think or react, it made contact with her nose, sending a blinding sensation of pain throughout her body knocking her to the floor. Her glass of water shattered over the floor next to her as Noor instantly regretted her move. It took Laila a couple minutes just to regain her senses, her thoughts, and her voice. As the cloud of pain cleared away from her mind and she understood what had just happened, her immediate first reaction was a scream. She then uncupped her nose to look at her moist hand with blurry eyes and noticed a steady stream of blood. At the top of her voice, "PREM!" she screamed and continued calling out to him until he arrived at the scene.

"FUCK!" Prem's first reaction was pure shock as he noticed the bloody Laila on the floor before Noor. "Did you do this?" He asked Noor as he rushed over to Laila and kneeled beside her. "Peter!" He called out for first aid. "Are you okay?"

"PREM!" Laila burst out crying. "She punched me! She fucking punched me right in the nose." She sobbed.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, Laila." Prem apologized. "Calm down. Please. Just calm down." He patted her on the back. "Peter." He made way for their butler to get on the floor next to Laila and dress her wound before getting up and storming towards Noor.

"Are you fucking serious, Noor?" He roared as he held her by the shoulders. "This is absolutely fucking ridiculous. What the fuck were you thinking?"

"She was getting into the details of your night with her so I..." Noor paused looking down.

"So you knocked her out? Really?" Prem was furious.

"I warned her multiple times. I'm not gonna let a bitch tell me how my 'god of a man' husband had her begging for more last night." Noor felt tears building up in her eyes at the images triggered in her mind by her sentence.

Prem was silent for a couple moments. "This is aggravated assault, Noor!" He then yelled, shaking himself out of it. "Do you really want to be in jail right now?"

"You're more worried about me going to jail than her physical condition right now, baby." Noor smiled admiring his concern for her.

"Fuck, Noor!" Prem was frustrated as he let go of her shoulders and turned the other way shaking his head. "You're pathetic!" He remarked as he began back over to Laila.

"I'm sorry." Noor apologized as she picked up her bag from the sofa.

"Bitch!" Laila cursed at Noor. "Who do you think you are?"

"You're still curious?!" This time Noor let out a laugh.