15 | Target 2/6 down

Start from the beginning

The boar looked like it was coated in black tar and flame, it's eyes glowed a faint white that glinted yellow.

Dad launched forwards as Happy flew over and hid behind Lucy, who was shielding him. Erza got up, dashing forward alongside Dad.

I punched the tree out of anger and fear, finally breaking out of getting stuck and stumbling after them.

'It looks like you had one to many bowls of Soba.'
'Oh shut it you-'

THIRD PERSON

Natsu's fist lit on fire throwing punches at the Boar, as Erza reequipped her Heavens wheel armor and barely pierced it's hide with her swords. Shoto stood still focusing on running his magic throughout his whips.
His whips glowed white the scales running down lifting, giving the impression of glowing spikes.

Shoto ran to where Erza and Natsu were to join them as he leaped into the air covered in flames that were a bluish white. The flames from his adoptive fathers fist were whisked away, becoming one with the white flames. The whips lashed out at Shotos command, tearing the fleshy hide of the boar who was batting away Erza and Natsu with ease.

SHOTO'S POV
THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!
'SOA DID YOU SEE THAT- Soa?'
'Sorry, what?'
I let out a depressed sigh, before accidentally falling on top of the very angry boar.

"FIRE DRAGON, IRON FIST!" Dad yelled, sending a huge fist into the boar as he leaped on top of its back, picked me up by the scruff and threw both of us as Soa flew to the tree near Gray.

The boar was squealing in pain as Erza tried to block it away from the make shift camp.

"It seems as if flames or light help take this beast down! Lucy, could you see if you could finish it off after we've weakened it with one of your spirits?" Erza glanced over her shoulder as dad tossed me down.

'Am I a rag doll?!'
'Yes.'
'OH GEE, THANKS A LOT SOA, THAT HELPED MY NON EXISTENT EGO.'
'Your welcome'
'I-'
"Yeah, although some of my spirits are off, so I don't know how useful we'll be!" Lucy sounded so badass! I wanna see the spirits, hopefully they don't mistake me for a girl again!

"HEY, SHO! Snap out of it, are you ok?" Dad was waving his hand in front of my face, giving me a worried smile.

"Yeah I'm ok, why do you ask?"

"Let's work together to take down the boar, ok?" Dad picked me up from dropping me and dusted me off.

"Ok, but how?" I fixed my scarf and glanced up to the boar who was barely being contained by Erza although she seemed to not be putting in much effort.

"Easy, WE JUMP IT WITH DRAGON FISTS! You use those whips to knock it down first, sound good?"

I nodded, charging up my magic into my whips, I quickly relearned how to make them into and extension of my body, as I dashed around the boar, whip it's legs with my whips which acted more like tails, easily knocking down the boar.

I used my fire to speed myself up as I leaped into the air along side dad. Flames engulfed our fists as we landed a direct speedy punch to the Boars skull.

"FIRE DRAGON!-
"MIXED DRAGON!-
-IRON FIST!"

Both of our fire turned into a golden hue as it landed the hit at the same time. The boar wobbly got back up, weakly stumbling towards us.

"Lucy! Finish it!" Dad grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt as he walked back to Happy who was in awe.

"Wow! You're not another Lucy, Shoto!"

'What's that supposed to mean?!'

"Hey, that was uncalled for! Whatever.... OPEN: GATE OF THE LEO!" Lucy yelled, holding up a key as a big flash appeared and out came A person.

I sat back stunned as a man with Orange hair(A.k.a a red head) appeared. I would have thought he would have looked more like an Animal like the last one...

"Leo, can you finish off the boar?"
"Sure I can, trust me some lil'pi- HOLY MOTHER OF GODS THATS A BIG EVIL LOOKING PIGGY"

Leo muttered something, as a bright golden Rasengan looking thing appeared in his hand and easily knocked the boar away.

"Great teamwork everyone." Erza smiled as she walked over reequipping to her normal armor.

She patted me on the head as Dad put me down.
"Hey Leo where are you going?" Lucy called out to the Orange haired man.

"Just going to have a private conversation with the newbie, nothin much!" He called back as he walked over to me and guided me away from the group who were celebrating slightly that no one got hurt.

I looked back to the makeshift camp, before the orange hair guy grabbed my face and forcefully made eye contact.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but there's something off about you. Not in a bad way, but not in a good way either." The guy glared at me, it felt like the eyes behind the tinted glasses were piercing my soul.

I stared back, too stunned to talk.
The guy sighed a bit.
"Look, all I'm trying to say is that, you don't seem like you're from here. As if you're from another dimension or something. It may be a hunch, but I sense that you aren't supposed to be here for much longer. So enjoy it while you can."

The guy let go of my face, guiding me back to camp as he teleported or shifted back to whatever portal he came from.

I was too much in shock to say much afterwards. It made me have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, luckily I didn't have to talk much since we started packing up to look for the third boar.

Although Soa kept trying to pry me to talk, I barely noticed.