Thomas Hewitt Nsft Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He's the sweetest boy ever when it comes to taking care of you. He'll do whatever you ask. Want a massage? Okay, whatever you like. Want him to carry you to the tub and draw you a bath? You got it. Wanna just cuddle? He's more than happy to oblige.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Thomas has a hard time liking any part of his body..for obvious reasons- but if he had to chose...he'd pick his arms. After all, they are what pull you close to him during the night, making sure you feel nice and safe.

As far as your concerned...that's a toughie. He couldn't possibly pick just one thing.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

I believe we all know and accept that Thomas has somewhat of a breeding kink. Well, if not..you'll find out. Of course he won't do it if you specifically tell him not to, but there isn't anything Thomas loves more than pumping you full of his seed- loving the way you moan and squirm as he fingers whatever drips out back inside.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Thomas he reoccurring wet dreams about you..sometimes having their visuals bleed into his subconscious mind during the day as well- which would explain the random blushing. Often times he'll be all over you that following night, his desires getting the best of him.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

You're his first! Congrats.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Anything with you riding him, but keep in mind- he prefers seeing your face. Missionary is another one he likes. Let's see...hm, he also likes it when you sit on his lap.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He purely serious when it comes down to making you feel good.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's a hairy guy, down there is no exception. He'll trim it up if you ask him to but otherwise he sees no problem with it.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's extremely sweet when it comes to the bedroom. He adores you so much and won't hesitate to make that fact evident through the way acts with you- especially in the bedroom.

He'll hold your hands, hug you close, kiss you all over, and so much more.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Before you, he never really got the urge for it. Once you entered the picture though, he finally felt it. So now he'll cautiously try to get himself off if he knows that he'll be preoccupied for far too long to justify bugging you for sex. However he much prefer just being able to lay with you and take care of it.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Size Kink, Manhandling, Cock warming, Breeding, Praise.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Top choice is of course your shared bedroom, but if he had to pick another- it would probably be the barn or just somewhere nice and secluded. Hell, he even once made love to you completely under the blanket of the midnight sky- spending the "cool down" by snuggling up with you atop the grass.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Nothing quite gets Tommy going like you coming down to the basement to visit him, only to come up from behind and snake your arms around his waist, pressing a kiss to his back as you do so.

It becomes somewhat of a ritual between the two of you, signaling the other that you want them. And you want them now.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He will never do anything that would obviously lead to your harm nor your discomfort. So choking and bondage are out of the question, hon.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He might be a bit more enthusiastic about it if it didn't include him having to make you feel the rough skin on his face. Once you genuinely convince him that you love him, face and all, he'll warm up to it- but he's still going to look at you for pointers. Eventually when he gets the hang of it, Thomas loves nothing more than to get you "started" by burying his face between your thighs and getting to work.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Thomas enjoys taking things slow, loving the way he can draw out sinful little moans from you as he makes you feel each and every inch of his cock sliding in and out of you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't really care for them. He'll make an exception if he knows that it'll be a little while before he can make his preferred sweet love to you.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Absolutely not. Okay, it's bound to happen..but he prefers if no one walks in on the two of you having sex. It's just a personal preference of his. As far as experimenting is concerned, he's game so long as it isn't anything that will lead to you getting hurt.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He used to long, strenuous work so it isn't a far cry to say Thomas has impressive stamina. On average, he can last you a good 2-3 rounds, more so long as you allow him some rest in between.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Uuuuh, no. They freak him out. Wanna see a terrifying, towering killing machine run like a little girl? Chase him around with that sparkly pink dildo you found in one of the victim's bags.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He'll only tease you as much as you can take it...or if you were bad. For instance, there was one time you kept on getting hands during dinner- even going so far as to let your hand slip over his crotch during prayer.

That night was long and drawn out, him only allowing you to cum once you apologized for being so bad.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He tries really hard not to be loud, especially not wanting to overpower your sweet little sounds. However, you'll occasionally hear a whine or a guttural groan.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He's extremely sensitive on his chest.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Thomas is a big, and I mean, BIG man. He's muscular and bulky in his build, he's got lovely patches of dark hair on his chest, leading down to his happy trail. On top of that, standing at 6'5- the dude's whole stature is reminiscent of bear. As if that wasn't enough, he's pretty damn proportionate, his cock standing at 7.8 inches when fully erect with a mouthwatering thickness to boot.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His drive isn't insanely high. Don't get me wrong, he wouldn't ever turn down a romp with you but it isn't always the forefront of his thoughts. However there are a few times when his urges get the best of him- likely when there isn't any live meat in the house. He'd never hear the end of it if he let someone escape just because he was screwing you.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Thomas doesn't go to sleep right away after the deed is done. Instead he rather run his hand through your hair, enjoy the gentleness of the moment and maybe watch you lull peacefully to sleep. He'll eventually go to bed too but, if only for a moment, he'll savor every last second.