Roughhousing

Michael:

Has not had any experience "playing" with other people. If he did, it would've had to been pre-sanitarium days. So with that being said, this whole concept of you play fighting with him is very strange.

It will take you multiple times to get a response from him. He knew you aren't actually trying to hurt him, so he'll usually just sit there with a confused expression behind his mask. Thankfully, it won't take too long for him to catch on.

Once he does, it's all over for you.

Michael is surprisingly playful- but I hope you know that he will incorporate his hunting into this time. For instance, you may be coming home from work or something and suddenly be met with Michael popping out of nowhere so he can tackle you.

Surprisingly refuses to use his knife. He likes you too much to risk potentially fatally wounding you.

Sometimes he'll actually let up and go easy on you, but don't expect that to be too often. Michael likes to win, that's for sure.

If you do so happen to be able to beat him though, congrats. He is now impressed, confused, and horny.

Thomas:

Is immeasurably happy whenever you initiate some playful roughhousing. He figures that if you are willing to do this, that means that you aren't even the slightest bit scared of him.

He likes that very much.

Does not play fair at all. He'll pick you up, throw you around, or even hold you upside down. You'd have to successfully sneak attack him in order to have the upper hand.

All roughplay ends in him giving you a nice, solid hug and small mask kiss to the forehead.

Sometimes he gets a little out of control with his strength, so definitely try your best to communicate with him. He'd be horrified if he managed to actually hurt you.

Luda Mae scolds the both of you for acting so foolish.