Slashers react to their s/o making them something

Michael:

(Mask)

The very moment the words "I have a gift for you" left your mouth, he was oddly enough, excited. So, he'd tilt his head in acknowledgment, watching as you turned on your heels to retrieve whatever his gift so happened to be.

He had left you in the house by yourself for no more than a full day and this is what you do? Perhaps he should leave more often? No, most certainly not. Regardless, watching you saunter back with your hands behind your back in attempt to hide his present made his curiosity only grow.

Luckily you didn't wait long at all to show him what you hid. With a soft grin on your face, you presented him with a new mask- to which he hesitantly grabbed from your hands. He could practically feel you staring him down at this point.

With some strange emotion bubbling in his stomach, he'd waste no time to shed the mask he was wearing- his favourite one- in favor of examining the one in his hands closely. His fingers would trace it's grooves, carefully committing each and every detail to his memory.

It was perfect in every single way.

However he had to force himself to put both of his beloved possessions down. Before you could ask what he was doing, he grabbed hold of your shoulder- his one blue eyes blazing into your very being, only to be contrasted in intensity as he placed a uncharacteristically soft kiss to your cheek. It was his way of saying thank you.

"Thank you..."

And with that, you pretty much melted.

Thomas:

(Scarf)

It definitely wasn't what he was expecting you to have in store when you practically pulled him up to your bedroom after dinner. However he wasn't at all disappointed. His nose would scrunch as he smiled down upon you and your sweet little gift, one large hand gingerly taking the crocheted article from your grasp.

When did you even have the time to make it?

Suddenly he felt his heart swell with happiness. He could recall his mama spending hours and hours working on projects like this, which meant you devoted little parts of your day solely to him and making something you knew he'd love.

As casually as he could, he'd wipe away the glassy film of tears clouding his eyes before draping the fluffy scarf over his shoulders. He'd even put his hands on his hips as though he were modeling for you and asking if he looked good, of course to you he did.

"I love it, sweetheart."

It was rare he ever used his voice, having only recently gained decent fluency..so you know damn well he really did love it if he told you so.

Jason:

(Bracelet)

Here he was, thinking the night couldn't get any better. There hadn't been a camper in sight for days, allowing him to rest. It was heaven. Like tonight, he was able to sit down on the couch with a crackling fire in front of him and you cuddled into his side.

Originally when he felt you stir, he was curious but not enough so to necessarily take special attention to your actions. He just assumed you were trying to get comfortable- however these feelings quickly changed when he felt you grab onto his much larger wrist. Even then he didn't pull away from your touch, allowing you to do as you pleased.

It wasn't until you asked him if he liked something, that he actually opened his eyes and saw the object of your attention. Somehow you managed to tie what appeared to be a bracelet around his wrist- just as he was going to ask what all that it was about, you gave him that heart warming grin and raised your own hand to reveal a matching bracelet.

Just like that, he felt his chest flutter with happiness. You really made matching bracelets? That was too..sweet. Unable to contain himself, he'd wrap both strong arms around your smaller body and squeeze- just bordering stealing the breath from your lungs.