Slashers and their preferred "dates"

Michael:

•Look, despite popular opinion- I think Michael actually puts careful thought into what he does with you. Think about it. He's obviously interested in you, it goes without saying he knows every little thing about you-down to senseless things like what flavor of toothpaste you like. This  in mind, don't expect some fancy romantic, candlelit dinner.

•Michael takes a more subtle approach to commencing in a "date" night type of occasion.

•He'll pick some movies, some for you and some more to his interest, some snacks, and some other junk food to indulge and set up a little movie night for the two of you. (He will hog the majority of the candied sweets)

•it's simple, not very romantic, but it works.

•hey, at least he'll let you lay on him. Actually..he may just insist. What? I think we can all agree that Michael is a very unpredictable man.

Thomas:

•You aren't expecting a square dance, right?

•On a more serious note, Thomas is by no means a man with high standards. Anything honestly will make him happy, just so long as he can spend some quality time with you and not have to stress about tending to mundane chores.

•His date of choice is going on a picnic. It's quite lovely, after all. Old Luda would happily pack the two of you a small lunch to take out, provided the weather permitted and it was a more laidback day at home.

•You and him even have a little spot on the Hewitt land. Nothing too special about it, other than a towering oak tree engraved with your scratchy initials encased in a heart serving as a marker.

•The moments shared beneath the tree's generous shade are perhaps some of the most peaceful you could hope to experience.

Ghostface (Danny..pre-entity?):

(First time writing for himmmm)

•Now, before I go ahead and say what his favourite date was..let's just acknowledge that he is certainly a man that values creativity. Yeah, that's a decent way to begin.

•Ever seen that trend a while back on tik tok where people would paint a large canvas with their body? Well, Danny did and was instantly intrigued.

•Granted, he'd suggest it only if you're comfortable. Keep in mind though, he probably has seen each bit of you before you ever even met him..