Slashers taking care of their kiddos

Ash:

Well he's the type of guy to pretend that everything is going well but in all reality..he flips out the second the baby starts crying. You'll never know though because as soon as you come home he'll magically make whatever chaos somehow cease.

Brahms:

He is actually quite decent. He understand very well how to care for a young child and so long as it's his own- he won't mind coming out of his regressive habits while you're away.

Billy Loomis:

He's terrible, I'm sorry but no. He likes playing with the baby but lacks the basic skills like..oh, I don't know, ACTUALLY FEEDING THE CHILD.

Bubba:

Dontcha worry, bubba has it down pat. (Unless you have a hyper child like his brothers.) He's like a nap magnet for small children and frankly, he doesn't mind rocking them to sleep at any given minute.

Thomas:

Goodness he's probably the best. He may be a giant scary man but he's super sweet with his children. One time you came home to find him passed out with your children in his lap and candy wrappers everywhere.

Michael:

Eh..he's okay? Yeah, okay is a perfect way to describe it. Michael is a good dad in the matter he won't let them die or go hungry but he picks his children up by the feet and all kinds of things. Don't leave him with your kids.

Jason:

He's a total pushover, you'll leave the house spotless and with the kids watching a movie and will come home to Jason and the babies asleep with food everywhere and the house a complete mess.

Hannibal:

He's ideal, will have the children asleep by their bed time and have everything by the word done.

Penny wise:

He's entertaining but as far as taking care of the child goes. NO