Chapter 26

Kaylani

I woke up at 10am, We're testifying at 2pm. I groaned I as turned to turn of the alarm on my phone but ended up falling out of bed. "Oh great!" I exclaimed, sitting up turning off my phone. I got up showered and everything else, Got dressed, Make-up, and my hair. I went down stairs, Liam and Mario down stairs with, Clair, Caleb, Elijah and Angel.

"Finally the bitch awoken." Elijah said.

"I'll show you a fucking bitch, if you don't stop fucking with me." I said simply,

"Save the enegry, I got you starbucks." He said. Waving around a frap.

I took it sitting down with them as we talked.

~~~

"What the fuck do you mean? I swear we don't need any more fucking trouble!" I yelled at Mario.

"Damn, calm down. I just saying your mother also hired a lawyer, to prove that we're lying." He said handing me a folder. "She have alot againist you guys." He said I flipped through the papers.

"Bullshit!" I said slaming the papers on the table. "Their gotta be a lose string some where! Somebody that kn-" I paused. "Duke was there." I stated.

"He isn't answer our calls nor his siblings and parents." Caleb said.

"We're going for a ride." I said. We all got up, into our cars, Me, Caleb, Clair, Elijah and Angel in one while Mario and Liam follwed.

We arrived at their house a bit passed eleven. Mario and Liam took the lead. Duke answered, they looked at me and I nodded. Duke looked over their shoulder making eye contact with me. "Oh, um? Yes?" Duke said. Liam opened his mouth. "Kaylani? What's going on?" Duke asked.

I sighed taking a step in front of Liam and Mario. "Useless." I muttered they both rolled their eyes. I fought of the thought of hugging him and breaking down againist him chest. Duke looked everyone outfits. "As you can see we are testifying againist Savannah today." I cleared.

"Rather obvious. Get to the point, Please." He said slightly annoyed.

"We need you and your family help." I said.

"And why would I agree to that?" He asked.

"Does it matter?" I asked he gave me a look, that said 'yes'. "Ugh if you must know, my mother is trying to get her self out of girl and is trying to say my dad was abusing her, and she was trying to keep Angel safe, She is saying we are covering for my father so he can be clear. If she win she'll get out, I could possibly be arrested and charged and she will get angel. You was their and saw what we saw. Your family was their and saw the condiction Angel was in. Duke this is the only thing, I'll swear I won't message you or anything afterwards. Please?" I said.

I saw Kaestle behind him I gave her a sad smile, she nodded slightly. "Fine we will help." He said. "If they agree." He said monitioning us in.

"Thank you." I said to Duke as everyone walked inside, I closed the door behind me. Duke shrugged. "I'm really sorry." I said as we made our way to the living room. I felt better know Duke was right next to me, The lonelness I felt is gone. I felt complete with him next to me. Maybe I do like him.

Duke and Kaestle joined up on your conversation about the situation. Later, Brena, Stef and Jaxon came in. I explained once again and they agreed. This felt like a family. We went through everything twice before I got a call from my dad. I check the time and it was 1:15.

"Kaylani are you guys on your way? So you guys can also talk with me, you know I kinda feel left out." He said. The sarcasm run in our blood.

I chuckled. "Yes, we are on our way. Don't worry we got this under control, I hope." I said looking up at everyone.

"This is going to be a close one." He said. "She got her sister on her side and you know how she is, Make people believe every word that comes out her mouth." He added.

"It's going to be a close one that we will win. And Her ugly ass sister Jen can join her. You know prison buddies." I said.

He chuckled. "You guys c'mon now." He said. "I'll cya in a bit."

I heard my mother voice getting closer. "I'll give this bitch a piece of my unperdictable mind." I stated.

"Bye, Ms.Unperdictable." He said.

"Byee." I said and hung up.

Everyone was staring at me. "Unperdictable mind? Really?" Duke questioned.

"Yes, You guys don't know what I'm capable of, Just yet." I said standing up. "This get this delt with. If my mother win this I'll rip her head o-" I started my by mouth was covered by Kaestle hand.

"We understand you like to win." She said.

Yet she was right, and Imma win Duke back. As I said I haven't lost him and I won't.

A/N: Yes short chapter, 2 more chapters then the story is over, I'm not saying thing at all about them.