Chapter 11

Duke

Being woke up because of banging on the door is the worse, Espically when your laying with your crush and had a very unholy dream about her. I tried not to think about it to much because a member was already starting to appear. It wasn't to noticable so I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth quickly and answered. Brena quickly pushed me down to a hug Kaestle going in. "God..you smell like.." Kaestle said smelling me again. "Perfume? A girl that uses Lavender perfume." she said.

My mom cleared her throat standing at the door, I pushed both of them off of me. "What a way to get your sister off of you." Kaylani said standing at her door. Brena ran over to her smelling her hoodie, Kaylani hand flew up, in a surrendering position,before Brena came and smelled me. "Wha-"

"He smell like her!" She said pointing to Kaylani. I paused, Kaylani didn't say anything but slowly made her way to the bathroom.

I looked at the 3 females looking at me. "Is she your girlfriend?" My mom asked.

"No, mum. She's a friend." I said.

"Is she the girl that answered the phone yesterday?" Kaestle asked. I nodded my head.

We stood their, and I thought back to my dream from the night before. I felt my self getting hard, but it was to late, I excused my self and went to my room, handling my situation, since walking around didn't work. Kaylani have a habit of just coming in my room, we all did. But if sh-

The door opened and closed quickly. Fuck!

Kaylani

Duke sibling and his mother want to take us all to breakfast, So I went to get Duke. I opened his door, I saw something closed it quickly. I need to bleach my eyes, So I texted him instead. -Um..Once your done your family want us to go to breakfast together.- I walked away from his door, "Uh, I told him. Imma go shower, help your self to snacks, drinks and the Tv." I said walking into my room, I picked out a Orange letter figure graphin sweat shirt, Demin ripped jeans and white converse. I showered and got out, doing french braids. I got out running into Duke. Akwards slience, he washed his hands throwing away a napkin. We all sat on the couch, Elijah and that girl made it to their room.

"Is your brother awake?" Kaestle asked.

brother or best guy friend whatever. I went to his door about to open the door but knock. "Come in." I opened the door they both was awake and dressed.

"Do you guys wanna come to breakfast with me and Duke family?" They both looked at each other and nodded. "We're leaving in 10." I said to them closing the door. at least they wasn't doing anything. I sat on the other is of the couch his family in the middle, Our front door flew open. "Caleb!" I said jumping into to his arms.

"We just saw each other a week ago, calm down, Little Lani." He said.

I shook my head. "Hey, Ashlyn!" I said giving her a hug. Then I saw Elijah mom behind them she litteraly picked me up. "Hi.." I said. I introuduced them to Duke family and we all got along. and Duke texted me. -Can we talk?-  I don't know when Elijah came out.

"What you wanna talk to Kay about, Duke?" He asked.

"Hush Elijah. You met Duke family, talk to my brother, Ashyln and your mom. C'mon Duke." We went to my bedroom. "I didn't see much, Okay?" I said.

"Right..But how much did you see?" He talked in a hushed tone.

"I saw where your hands was and how it was moving. I saw a bit of it but closed the door." I said.

He signed. " We should knock more often." He said throwing his hands on his face. I nodded. "Or we should just go to the bathroom to do that.." He said embrassed.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "No need to be embrassed..It's natural it happens."

"Yea that happens, you friend walking in on you doing that." He said.

I kissed his cheek."As I said it's normal, Dukey." I said. He nodded and we both walked out just in time, Elijah was coming to get us. We headed to restaurant.

We was at the table talking about college. "I wanna drop out." Me, Duke and Elijah said. We all looked at each other. "I'm already good with kids."

"I recall yesterday you pushing a toddler making them cry, You ran off. I don't think so."

Everyone looked at me in shocked and chuckled. "They wouldn't move so I made my way pass them my self. Kids need to listen and If I'm not good with kids, what about elders?" I asked.

"You yelled at a elder yesterday also she called us disgusting for k-" He covered his mouth. Elijah, Caleb, Ashyln and Elijah mom eyes was on me. Stef, Brena and Kaestle eyes was on him.

"For what?" Elijah finally said.

"Nothing. Let it go." I said, and our food got here. I changed the topic, "Duke?" He loked at me and nodded. "If you was to drop out what would you do?" I asked.

"Probably Music? I don't really need a diploma to do photography." He said.

"Elijah? what about you?" I asked.

"Music, I'm already great at it. Your forced me to go to college since you didn't want to go alone, What about you?" Elijah asked.

I shrugged. "Your great at singing, Kay." Duke said. "I mean your voice is beautiful when your sing." He said, smiling.

"Since when did she sing, Even ever she's in the car with us she doesn't even sing with with us she just ruin's the mood." Caleb spoke for Elijah, Ashlyn and Elijah mom.

"I don't sing." I said and started eating.

"When you talk your voice sound nice, Maybe you should give singing a shoot." Brena said.

A fucking kid. A kid is even agreeing, She's supporting me even tho we haven't known each other for 2 hours! I smiled at her.

"You actually should." Kaestle added. Everyone agreed.

"Give it try, I can play the guitar as you sing just like we did as kids." Elijah said.

"What if I work in a office?" I asked.

"Hush and Eat, Kaylani. Your seriouslly confusing at times." Caleb said.

I smiled. "Just the say it should be." I said a I started eating.

~~~

We ended up staying at Stef places, all off us, Laughing, talking, shopping and more. They lived 4 hours away from the campus, 1 hour away from, but we went to eat at a place 45 minutes away, went to the wall 2 hours away from the place we ate at. They made a huge fort for the females, while the male will be upstairs playing video games.

"So..Kaylani. We have questions! Lots of questions.." Brena said, with a odd smile.

They drowned me in question.

"Where's your parents?" Kaestle asked. Ashlyn and Elijah mom tried to tell them thats not a good question.

"It's fine, My parents left a while when I was around 6, Haven't seen or heard from them since. Elijah mom adopted both me and Caleb she's more than a parent I can ask for."

Everyone was in awh. "You also have us! Any friend of Duke is a friend of mines." Kaestle said.

"Speaking of Duke..Do you like him?" Ashlyn asked.

I looked around. "I mean I never really liked anybody, But theirs something about him thats different than other guys I meant." I said.

"So when Duke was talking at breakfast when you guys? Kiss?" Stef asked.

"I mean yea.." I said rubbing my arm.

They all pilled on top of me. "Welcome to the fam!" Brena squealed and they all ran upstairs.

God what did I just do..

"Duke you kissed Kaylani?!" I heard them yell.

A/N - Yea..I had to do this.

And yes I mean the cliff hanger, luvs ♡