Chapter 20 🥵🔥

A/N: Last chapter shouldv'e been like a warning, I know I clearly said I won't do this but yet here we are. Where making it to the ending so I wanted to add I spark to the story. This is your Smut warning, It may not be good because I feel werid when it comes to writing sexual things but I still do it becuase it funny. Anyways this was suppose to be a damn warning not this long, I'll cya at the end on the chapter peeps! Alright, I have 2 more chapters in my drafts. I was suppose to be on a break but like..Idk

Kaylani

I looked at Duke, "You're hard.." I whispered. He nodded. I stared at him for a while with a mischievous smile, He was confused until I got on top of him grinding my hips on his hard cock. My fingers traced his abs, His cock pressing againist me.

"Stop..teasing.." He stop and groaned as I kissed his jawline down to his neck. "Stop teasing me.." He gasped out.

"Ok." I said rolling off of him and he rolled on top of me holding up his own weight.

He kissed me, it was sort of rough, demanding but sweet. His tongue entered my mouth, as he took control. He pulled away kissing neck down above my breast. "Can I?" He asked, his voice sexier than every. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath and nodded, he's my right person. I hope so.

He pulled off my top admirring my body. Her kissed my stomach going up. He unhooked my bra as it slipped off, I quickly cover my self. He leaned close to my ear. "Your beautiful, don't cover your self, Love." He said his lips brushing pass my ear. I allowed arms let go of my breast as Duke smirked. He kissed my neck, then went down to my breast, he sucked on one, while his hand fiddled with my other breast. I groaned as he switched.

He let go of my breast lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he kissed me as he gripped my ass making me moan.

We got to the edge of the bed, both thinking before making the next move. His hand was suddenly on my inner thigh going up. "If you want me to stop just say so Okay?" He asked kissing my inner thigh. I nodded. His hand rubbed me from the outside layed of my clothing, getting me more wet than I was already. He started pulling down my shorts I allowed, He removed his pants. We both we're now in in our under clothing. We both paused. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I sighed, was I actually ready. I mean we're now 2 horny young adults in a room, is their a possible way of saying no. "Yes." I said, We both removed our last layer of clothing, He looked at me and I looked at him. When I say he was packing I mean like..damn

I felt and hand on my shoulder lowering my back on the bed. His thumb circled my clit. his index finger slide of me moving at a ryhme then his middle finger. I moaned as he speed up, hitting different spots. I almost climaxed but he pulled his finger out. I was breathing heavily. Duke stroked his self with his wet fingers. I sat up pulling Duke down on the bed. I got on top of him.

I was confused on what to do, Duke noticed. "Spit in your hand." He said.

1. Disgusting, but whatever I did that and he nodded, I put my hand on his cock stroking him. He moaned for me to go faster, I went faster, He contuined moaning but he tried keeping them under controll since their was other people here. "Yes right there!" He said loudly, I went in the same postion as her twitched in my hand. "I'm goin-" He started but it was to late, he climaxed. I licked my index finger wiping the rest of with his shirt.

Now he took over, He was standing having my on the edge of the bed. His cock lined up with my entrance, as he teased me. "Dukee.." I groaned.

"What do you need, Tell me?" He asked.

"You.." I mumbled.

"What of me?" He asked, He wanted me to say it, he knew what I meant.

I groaned as the tip went in and out my whole. "I need you in me." I said with that he went in slowly, letting me get use to his size.