Chapter 10

Kaylani

Friday fianlly came,We got a report card, Straight A's how, I don't know. I kept my A's during the pass 2 months, so the school rewarded me with 2 tickets to a haunted house, elijah Declined to come. Since he had a date, I guess she was more important than mawh, Eh thats impossible everyone loves me. I busted into dukes room. "Hey, You." I said wagging a finger infront of him. "Hello??" I said, He was ingorning me or he was dead but breathing. "Get ready we are leaving in 30 minutes." I said taking his phone out his hand getting his attention.

"Where too? And some peo-" I cut him off nothing new.

"Haunted house, Now come on!" I whined, at this point He had no opition if he said No, I'll drag him all they way there, Sorry nt sorry.

"Fine, I guess I'll come." He said sitting up.

"You was coming anyways, You don't like me alone pass 8, becuase I child-ish and am a easy target." I shurgged not knowing what he had meant.

"I didn't lie about that, Now let me change." He said, I put his phone in my back pocket leaving and closing the door.

I went to my room changing out of the jeans replacing them with black sweats, I put on a white hoodie, grabbing both of our phones, the tickets and my wallet. I waited in the living room.

"Kaylani do you still got my phone?" Duke asked.

"Yea." I said as I said that somebody named kaestle called. "Duke Kaestle calling!" I called out.

"Answer for me, Please." He said.

I answered. "Hello?" I said trying to be calm but remebering what happened when Duke answered my phone.

"Oh hello, Is Duke around?" she asked.

"Most people will usually ask who the hell am I, you know? Who are you to him, Anyways? And Duke is in his room cha-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw Duke standing in the door wall listening. "Just call back later, what ya name." I said and hung up.

"Kaestle. Kaestle is my older sister. Quite a way to talk to her for the 1st time." Duke chuckled takings his phone walking towards the door. "Are you coming?"

~~~

We made it to the haunted house, going through it I accidentally pushed a kid to the groun  I stared at it, The kid started crying loudly. Then ran off catching up with Duke, We screamed stumbling back. we both hated spiders, and a huge one and almost landed on us. "Kill it Duke!" I said pushing him towards it, He stepped over it walking away some. "Duke I fucking swear!" I yelled as I watched the spider. I stood up running towards Duke, We screamed and laughed alot making it towards the exit.

We went to McDonalds after words, I got chicken nuggest, fries and a oreo McFlurry. Duke said he wasn't that hungry and got fries and a large coke.

We ate, not talking "This is kinda like a date, We had fun, We got scared, We had food.." Duke mumbled.  I stuffed my mouth with fries nodding. "You're quite hungry." He said taking a sip of coke.

I swallowed my food. "Yes and Yes." I said.

"I wanna take you some where." He said. He turned on music as we both sung our hearts out.

He took us close to a hill where couples while usally do there thing in the drive 8
In movies. There was 2 other couples there. Duke got out the car pulling a Blanket out the back. I got out also as He set it up. I smiled looked at the view, The dark sky, The sparkling stars, The clouds slowly moving and the Moon right in front of us.

We stood their a couple feet away from the edge, just looking at the view. Duke hand slowly went to mines, our finger interlocking. "The view is beautiful." He said. I looked over to him and he was already looking at me. "Beautiful." He repeated. I blushed slighty. "I see you blushing." He said his open hand going to my cheak. "Soft.." He said his thumb caressed my cheak. "My Stubborn Rose." He muttered softly, as our forehead pressed together. His hands went to my waist pulling my body closer to his, My hands on his shoulders.

"Duke.." I said softly.

'Kaylani.." He said back. His lips connecting to mines, Everything felt and was perfect. His soft lips agaisnt mines, My hands went around his neck, his hands went down to my hips. We pulled away after a while. "Wow" Duke said quitely.

I smiled and pulled him in increasing the kiss from before, It was passionate. He kissed back deeping the kiss, His tounge enter my mouth smoothly taking over.

"Teenagers are disgusting.." We heard a lady say making us pull apart.

"Fuck you too, you old peice of shit!" I yelled, then smiling innocently at the woman that looked back at us. When she turned back around I flipped her off. Duke chuckled. We laided down on the blankets looking in the sky, both lost in thoughts still holding hands.

"Liked it?" Duke asked turning towards me.

I didn't know anything he was talking about, The haunted house, the food, the suprise, the kiss? "I liked today and Everything about it." I said turning towards him. Duke smirked. "Actually, Shut up.." I said knowing what he was thinking about.

"Good Idea. It's almost 11pm, we should actually go." Duke said, We both got up folding the blanket and heading to the car.

I feel asleep in the car.

Duke

kaylani had fell asleep in the car, I swear their was no girl I ever seen more beautiful than her. I didn't want to wake her so I carried her to our room, she was lighter than I thought, the amount of food she eats in a day. She clung on to me as I opened the door, she had woken up hooking her legs around my waist. I brought her inside, and Elijah and some girl was sleeping on the couch, Elijah was shirtless and she was lying on his chest. Reminding me of a certain someone, thats holding on to me. I brought her to her room and placed her down on the bed. She pulled me down with her, this time I was lying on her chest, she wrapped her legs around my waist, stroking my hair. We both moved around getting comfortable, I was still lying on her.

"Good night, Dukey." She whispered softly in my ear.

"Good night, Kaylani.." I said back. Everything went perfect, She's perfect for me, I can handle her, Her stubborness is cute, When's she mad it's scary, but also funny. Her laugh and Smile is just a fucking drug that I'm addicted to. She's my addiction somebody I hope to spend the rest of my life with.

She's my somebody

A/N - Cut!

Did that shit really just happen? I think so it was requested by somebody, Not giving names but if you read the comments of the other chapter you'll know. I think it was good enough for their 1st kiss together.

This chapter came out late...I wonder why?

Oh maybe because I was up until 5 in the morning reading Mafia books then got less than 4 hours of sleep before having to get ready for school which is 9am-2pm then completing other assignments 2-3:30pm. I fell asleep after until 5pm then read more Mafia stories, typing this at 8pm and it coming out at 9:39pm.

I really need to fix my sleeping schedule becuase it's all over the place honestly..This is a long Author's Note, So Imma end it here, toddles!