Chapter 12

Duke

The girls bust into The Man Cave. We all stared at each other. "Wh-"

"Duke you kissed Kaylani?!" The girls; Brena mostly scream. I paused what the hell is Kaylani down their telling them, The all flooded in the room and I ran out, Grabbing Kaylani arm and Kaestle car keys. I made her get the car and I got in driving off.

"What?" She asked as nothing happened.

"What the hell did you tell them??" I asked.

"Nothing, The guessed. I told them they was right.." She said fidgetting with her fingers, she ws nervous. I pulled up to a park, Opening the door, She refused to get out so I unhooked her seat pulling her out she got out and pouted.

"Stop being a baby." I said grabbing her hand taking her into the feild.

She pulled away. "Offended.." She said crossing her arms.

And she wonder why She shouldn't go outside by her self, This girl is Child-Ish. "Sorry, Kaylani" I said I knew she wasn't Offended we said way stuff worse than this. I swear I saw her smirk.

"Apolgy not aceppted, Duke." She said.

"Your not offended, you know it. I litteraly saw you smirk once I apolgized." I said.

She ingorned me, She noticed and hopped on my back, I grabbed her legs supporting her. Then lights flashed on us. "Found them!" Brena yelled.

I put Kaylani down. "Run.." She said, We didn't take a second we just ran off together, and hid behind a random tree. "We have to go a back soon you know." She said I nodded crawling towards the tree she was hiding behind. "I'm still Offended.." She whispered.

"I'll buy you food?" I said.

"Deal." She said.

We heard them calling for us. "Come out come out. Where ever you are.." Kaestle said.

Kaylani fidgetted with her fingers. They flashed the light near her so I pulled her on my lap. "Shh.." I whispered. she laid her head on my chest. We wasn't even out for 5 minutes, I held her walking towards the car, I placed her in the back leaving everyone else at the park. They'll find out soon enough. I brought Kaylani to my room letting her sleep. I went down stairs and everyone was their. "Kaylani sleep.." I said.

"We got answer's from her. Its your turn." Ashlyn said.

"1st thing 1st, Did you make the 1st move to kiss her." Kaestle asked.

"Indeed." I said.

"Where?" Brena asked.

"It was at a beach. I drove up the hill near it." I explained.

"Did you enjoy the kiss?" Ashlyn asked. I simply nodded. "Do you like her?" She asked.

I sighed. "Whyy?" I groaned.

"Do you like my fucking sister??" Caleb asked.

Damn he actually fucking scary as fuck. "Y-Yes" I muttered. Why the fuck am I scared.

"Tell me what you know about her." He said and he finally sat down like every one else.

"I know She only let certain people call her Kay. She doesn't like any vegetable that's green. Her favorite fruit is strawberries. She isn't a morning person, waking her up in the morning is like jumping into a shark tank." I chuckled. "She like horror movies, even tho it scares the shit out of her. She's hates spiders more than she hate green vegetable's. Her favorite holiday is Halloween, Her birthday is Febuary 13th. She stubborn but have a sense of humor. She sleeps alot she might as well hibernate. Her favorite movie is After we collided her favorite show is Shameless. She isn't afrid to kill a fucking bitch, I know that from exprience." I said.

"What do you mean, from exprience?" my mom asked.

"Uhh this girl read through her person journal, she told her to leave, but didn't the girl had stabbed and Kaylani almost killed her.." I explained what happened recentally.

"Well we not to make her mad, unless you wanna die.." Brena said.

"That's a main reason she shouldn't go out alone, she also shouldn't be alone because she's child-ish." I said.

"Agreed.." Elijah said.

We just talked the rest of the night watching a movie. I didn't want Kaylani to wake up alone so I went up their sleeping with her as everyone slept down stairs.

Kaylani

Finally slept until noon, along with Duke. I woke up to the smell of food. What type, I don't know food is food. I went down stairs. There was a mix of waffles, chicken, bacon, and egg. I headed to the bathroom, forgetting I didn't have a tooth brush, Elijah said he just brought some in the bag on the counter, I grabbed a tooth brush doing what I needed. Then I had cramps out of no where. "Fuck you." I groaned.

"You okay?" I heard Duke ask.

"Hm perfectly fine.." I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yea." I said. He opened the door brushing his teeth next to me.

Once we was done he looked at me. "You don't look fine.." He said. "Are you sure you, okay?" He asked.

I nodded and we went down stars joining the rest. Cramps worsen during time. Once I was done, I help wash dishes. Then went back up in Duke room, cuddling on of his pillows. It haven't started just right now  but later on today. Duke came in putting on his shoes. "Where are you...ow...going?" I mutted the ow.

"To the store, need something?" He asked, Ye a some fucking pads. but I wasn't going to ask him that.

"Does it looks like I need something?" I asked, my tone came out rudly.

"Damn, sorry for asking.." He said. I rolled my eyes and he left.

~~~

It been 15 minutes and Duke came back handing me my favorite starbucks drink and a bag. I looked up at him.

"I just know, I grew up with females." He said and left. I didn't say anything, what did he know. I didn't even look in the bag, I just went to the bathroom and showered, forgetting I didn't have any cloths. The bag,  I looked in it had Under cloths and Pads. I did what I needed, wrapping a towel around me. Their was a outfit on the bed and another bag, I put that one and I went to Duke closet, He wouldn't mind. I put one of his hoodies. Then went to the bag, it was bigger than the other, It had a heating pad, chocolate and a smaller teddy bear. I made the bear lay in my pocket walking down stairs.

"You know I had got you a hoodie, so you didn't have to wear mines." Duke said.

"Ehh, Don't care.." I mumbled sitting on the couch with everyone else. We watched movies, and talked. around 3pm the ordered a lot of pizza. Then we just talked, laughed at baby pictures of Duke, babies stories and more.

Eventful day, and Very funny.

A/N - I freaking just cried for 30 minutes over a tiktok, I don't even know why.and my head hurts so badd I just wanna break somethingg but it 10.40pm and need to calm the hell down.