Chapter 2

Kaylani

  Elijah was drunk and kept trying to make a move on me, It wasn't his 1st time he always done this but this time he was more touchy. I more I slapped him the more touchy he got.  I gave him a cup of water forcing him to drink it and made him eat more. 10 minutes later he ended throwing up on the floor. Duke just looked at me. I rolled my eyes grabbing Elijah bringing him to the bathroom undressing him leaving him in his boxers, As used a towel to clean the mess of his chest. When he got out I grabbed him more cloths, I closed my eyes as I removed his boxes putting on a new pair, and a pair of sweats. I brung him in his room and he fell asleep quickly. I went out to the living and the rug he threw up on was already gone.

"You took to long, it started to stink badly so I just threw away the rug." Duke said.

"I don't remember asking, But thanks I guess? I think, even tho I don't care." I said picking up the beer bottles. I was about to put the pizza in the refrigerator but a hand stopped me.

"You know that was quite rude." He stated looking down a me. I shrugged and tried to open it again but it wouldn't open. "You can be a little nicer, you know?" He said.

"If you don't move  I won't be nice at all" I said looking up at him and he didn't move, "If I kick you in your nuts don't say I didn't warn you." I said.

"Feisty, Stubborn what else?" He asked, and moved lettig me put away the pizza.

"Feisty, Stubborn, I mean I'm also smart, Hella short, thats all I guess now. Leave. Me. Alone." I said.

"Feisty, Stubborn, Smart, Short, and Cute." He said walking off.

I paused looking back at him. "What was the last one, idiot?" I asked. He shrugged. "Your so annoying!" I said going to my room. I had these journal's since I was 7 writing down what had happen every day of my life, 3 books every year, 1 page everyday. I was ending my 2nd notebook of the year. Today I mostly wrote about Duke, and little about my day. I kept all my done ones in a suit case in my closest and the one I'm writing in my backpack.

Monday, August 17th 2020

Today, is my 3rd years of college, I got a dorm room with Elijah and Duke. I won't lie Duke is pretty hot. We have a class together and, I see all the questions he get wrong, I'm 100% smarter than him, he's quite DUMB. He's quite annoying but helpful.  Today, Elijah got drunk and while I got Eli changed, Duke got rid of the rug he threw up on since I was taking to long and it was starting to stink. I guess he wanted a thank you or something but I was quite rude but I care less, Obviously Duke didn't take it well, I was about to put the food away but he put his big veiny hand in way so I couldn't open it. He tried to make be nicer but I didn't agreed and threatened to kick him in the nuts, and that made him move. At the time he also called me cute, I'm glad he didn't look at my face becuase I was red. But anyways Duke is a annoying Asshole and I won't be friends with him, Elijah and him are already like friends, but it's my talent to Ignore people, being rude and thats what Imma do.

Once I finished writing I got up grabbing a soda then going back to my room to sleep.

~~~

  Morning came I woke up at 11am, I woke up from the smell of food. I dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. The smell of food got stronger walking to the kitchen, I saw Duke and watched him for a bit until he spoke up.