Chapter 17

Caleb

(This is based off the time Kaylani and Duke was in his room, watching movies avioding Everyone.)

  Kaylani and Duke went upstairs, Dukes Step-Dad left, Brena and Jaxon went to school. The rest of us sat their, not saying a thing. Kaestle got a call. "Duke." She said and answered, she put him on speaker. "What?" She asked.

"Can you bring my and Kaylani food?" Duke asked.

"No." She said simply.

"Please! You want have to owe Duke ice cream. We don't wanna go out, It's to awkward now." Kaylani said, hopping in the call.

"Fine, only because I woke have to owe Duke $10 worth ice cream." She said and hung up. "At least I don't owe somebody ice cream." She mumbled getting up.

Everyone else also grabbed their food eating, "So do anybody know when he did that?" Elijah asked.

"It was like 4am, We ate his icecream. He said we owe him, I paid him back by bringing him his food and I guess him and Kaylani did that." Kaestle said, with a shrug.

"So what are you going to do about your parents?" Clair asked me. (Clair is Elijah mom)

"Savannah and Mark? Aren't parents to me, nor are they parents to Kaylani. Nothing, they can try take their role as parents, but we're already old enough to take care of our self. They're to late, they lost their kids. They only have Angel and will only have Angel. I know Kaylani she don't let people crawl back into her life after they hurt her, Duke was just lucky." I said sitting back. "They're bad parents." I stated.

"Damn, Kinda harsh." Elijah said.

"They're the ones that left, Sometime people don't deserve to be forgiven." Kaestle said.

"And at that leave you two, Under the age of 18. Faked their death." Stef (Dukes mom) said.

"Honestly who fucking do that?" I said.

"Psycho's." Elijah said.

"Hold up, I can call CPS, they'll take Angel away from them. Since they abanded me and Kaylani they may go to jail, Right?" I asked.

"Kaylani like Angel she wouldn't be happy if she grow up with stangers." Elijah said.

"Well then I can take Angel, Then we can go." I said pulling out my phone. Just then Duke and Kaylani came down stairs, We all looked at them. They didn't look at us the threw awat their plates, grabbed drinks and went upstairs.

We started to talk, about my choice before actually doing it. 2 hours passed of us talking, Duke and Kaylani came down a hour before grabbin more stuff.

It was now 4pm, I went upstairs telling them to stop avioding us and come play a game with us.

Stef left to pick up, Brena and Jaxon.

We sat there play monopoly, yelling at each other and laughing, Kaestle ended up winning.

Stef, Jaxon and Brena came back with pizza. So we ate pizza and played Uno. Kaylani and Kaestle got really into the game and competitive. Kaylani with 4 cards. Kaestle with 2 and Brena right behind them with 5. Jaxon gave up becuase he had at least 20 cards in his hand the rest of us had 8-14 cards.

We sat their, Kaylani looked at Kaestle and placed down a swap hands card. "No!" Kaestle yelled. "Thats no fair! She's cheating!" She said.

They swapped hands unwilling. then it went around again, Kaylani ended up willing, Brena in 2nd and then Duke. I ended up making Kaestle draw cards.