Chapter 3

Kaylani

Recap: She must not know I'm Kaylani West. Challenge accteped Jess. She doesn't know what she's messing with. "You have no chance againist my, Jessica. Game on." I said. She glared at me, I smirked. "He will fall for me, if I like him or not. He won't give up on me. So might as well give up on him." I walked away, knowing Duke won't fall for her, Right?

~~~

I walked away. Will Duke actually fall for me, or will he fall for Jessica? Or neither. I was getting my text book out my locker. Once I closed it Duke was standing their leaning againist the other lockers. "Oh god, what the hell do you want?" I said.

"To walk you to class?" He said holding up his book. I rolled my eyes.

"Right, Do I hace a choice?" I mumbled.

"We have the same class, we will walk the same way, So No" he said as we started walking. "So, I saw you talking to Jessica." He said making me stop walking.

"Did you hear anything?" I asked.

"No, but once you walked away there was tears in her eyes and she said you threatened her." He said and sighed. "Which is beleivable, since you threatened me before. Why tho? Why did you threaten her?" He asked.

"I did no such thing. I gave her a peice of my mind, which she been asking for. She wanted it for the past 3 years she fainlly got it, I don't care how she feels. End of conversion." I said walking into the classroom.
-
-

We been in class for a hour, our teacher said we will have our 1st project about something we should have learned last year and Photography that will have a big input on this year. They was calling out groups off threes. "Kaylani, Damian and Jessica." He said as the last group. I paused. "What?!" I said standing up. "Them? The-" I started then paused I was about to say the dumbasses. "The quite people? They people cant answer a single question correct?!" I yelled.

The teacher nodded. "Kaylani, They need your help. Your one of the smartest students. And dont have a choice, If you try to work with somebody else or by yourself you will revice the grade they get, Understood?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Understood.." I said, They aren't going to help, Maybe Damian but Jessica I know she won't. I sat and crossed my arms.

"This isn't going to end well, will it?" Duke whispered.

"Nor will start well." I mumbled. " It's like I will do all the work alone. So yea. I don't fucking care, If they don't help, I won't do it at all. This isnt my main major at all so fuck it." I said. Duke didn't say anything knowing I wasn't in the mood.

We got together in our group discussing how things will go. "I'm not getting my hands dirty with this project, So I wont help. Maybe I'll watch?" Jessica said.

"Ok, dont help I don't need your mistakes ruin the project anyways." I said then turning to Damian. "Your not helping, are you?"

"Oh, I will help. Your room or mines? We can go to the store after school, to get the supplies." He said.

"No games. Anyways My dorm room, Damian I know well your not help so please don't joke around. I know you're the flirty, party type-" I started by he looked at me, this eyes said something I couldn't read. "Um, my dorm room at 8-9pm so we can talk about the project. 5th floor room 2." I said.

"Wait, you stay in the apartment like room? The top floor!?" Jessica said.

"No fucking, Duh. I stay with Duke and Elijah dumbass." I said, Damian chuckled.

~~~

It's almost 8. I have a new notebook to write down what we need, and how things will go. I hid some of my personal things. My journals since I write down a lot in their. Then theirs was a knock on my door, I opened it and Elijah and Damian was standing their.