ARIA

Aria

It's been about nine months since the Khane incident. He is in jail for the next few years, and I thankfully never got charged with anything. Things have been amazing with Jace and Stephen. Kaiden, Jace's son comes and visits every weekend. I have grown to love that kid. Jamie has come to the realization that Jace and I are together for the long haul and him and her are done. Believe it or not the whole me shooting someone to protect Stephen has made me even more famous. It's crazy how things work out. There has been so much Chaos in my life the last year or so, but I wouldn't change it for anything. 

Gabriel tried to come back, but I refused. We don't need anyone here that can't be strong during the tough times. The last few weeks I haven't been feeling well, I have cancelled three shows which is not like me at all. I can tell Stephen and Jace are worried. I don't know what is wrong with me. 

I feel nauseous, I run to the bathroom to throw up. Jace walks in behind me, "Angel, are you okay?" He asks sweetly. "Ugh, I don't know. I think I need to go to the doctor; I feel like shit." He sits down in the floor beside me. "Babe, when did you start last?" He asks. Oh shit. I freeze, panicking silently. Think, think, think. Fuck. Am I late? "Uhm, I don't really remember. You don't think?" I whine. He scoots closer to me. "Yeah, I do think." He whispers smiling. I lay my head on his shoulder. "This can't be happening." I whisper back.