Jace

Jace

I'm waiting for her response to everything I just told her. She gets up and walks over to me. She sits down on my lap and brings her lips to mine. Leaning into her we kiss. The kiss is filled with passion and need. There's a feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before. I'll admit I really am beginning to like her. She breaks our kiss, looks at me and says, "Angel, I appreciate your honesty. We all have pasts. We all have things that come along with us. It doesn't define us. You having a child and the fact that you just got divorced doesn't change anything." What she says is like music to my ears. She called me Angel. No one has ever called me that, but I like it. She's perfect.

I get up to clear the Bruschetta and go get the rest of the food. She follows and we go gather the food. I grab the lamb and the potatoes, and she carries the Orzetti. We lay it out on the table and sit back down. I have to admit it smells delicious. We make our plates and start to eat. I can tell by her face she is enjoying it. Everything did come out perfect. We talk a little about different things and enjoy the time getting to know each other. 

Suddenly we hear someone over the intercom. "Ma'am someone is here to see you. She says her name is Jamie." Aria gets up and walks to the intercom. "Stand by for instruction please, Alec." I stand up and walk over to her. Before I can say anything, she says, "I'm going to assume that Jamie is your ex-wife and that she has followed you here. Am I right?" Why the hell is Jamie here. I can't believe she would do this. I grab Aria by the arm, "I don't know why she's here or why she would follow me. I'm so sorry. I'll leave so she will. She's obviously going to try to cause me problems." She kisses me again and says, "You're not going anywhere. I will handle it. Don't worry." She tells the guy on the intercom to let her in and she walks out of the room.