Jace

Wow, she just hit this arrogant asshole right in the face. Technically, I could arrest her but if I put her in handcuffs it isn't going to be to take her to jail. I probably should have tried to calm down the situation, but she does have every right to be mad. Plus, she's actually very sexy when she's mad. If she's this feisty when she's mad, I can't wait to see what she will be like when I've got her tied down, and fighting to not cum. I have heard she is a freak. And with the way she responded to the ass smacking I gave her; I definitely believe it. She intrigues me. Beautiful, fierce and submissive are all of my favorite traits in a woman and she is all of the above and then some. I have never met anyone like her. 

My ex-wife Jamie is the polar opposite, calling her a prude would be putting it lightly. With her, sex was strictly missionary, no rough shit. I tried to choke her one-time during sex and you would have thought I was trying to kill her. If I would have pinned her against a wall like that, she would have freaked the fuck out. Aria is on a whole other level. She is a force in herself. Radiating and fiery. The sexual tension that we have is something I've never felt before. And I damn sure have never put my badge on the line by doing something stupid like smacking a victim's ass. I just couldn't resist. I can't resist her. I'm like a moth drawn to a flame when it comes to her. I have no willpower, no self-control. Holy shit! I have to focus! I forgot all about the piece of shit sitting in the back of my car. Damn, this woman distracts me, she has me captivated. I have to get out of here, before I get myself into trouble, by going over, ripping her clothes off and fucking her in front of everyone. I walk over to her and tell her that I'm going to head out to get this paperwork done; With a wink I get in my car and head to the PD.