GABRIEL

Gabriel

When I woke up this morning, I hadn't planned on seeing a picture of Aria and I in the middle of a makeout session, in the headlines of the tabloids. I always check them first thing in the morning to see what kind of interesting bullshit is going on. I mean, I contemplated telling the family about it when I was drunk last night, but I was just blowing smoke. I would never have told them. I guess I don't have to now. This should be quite an interesting conversation. 

Stephen is still standing with her, so I guess knowing about us didn't piss him off enough to leave her alone. I wonder if the cop has seen it yet. I decide to ask, "So do your little boyfriends know?" If looks could kill, I'd be a dead man Aria looks at me and spits "Yes, Gabriel they know. And it doesn't matter. The press has not put two and two together that are parents are married. I'm hoping we can keep it that way. But we're going to have to talk to the family I guess." She's pissed I can tell. Anna chimes in "Gabriel, just don't say a word t

o anyone until we figure this out. I can't believe you two did this shit out in public. I'm not mad Ari but you are killing me." Aria frowns. "I know. I'm sorry we weren't thinking. It was in the heat of the moment." I feel a little bit bad. I go over and hug Aria. Not in a sexual way, an actual sincere hug. She hugs me back. I love her and I don't want to see her hurt. Me being back has really caused her some problems. This is not something that will do her career any good. Trying to comfort her, I say softly, "We will talk to them together. It will be okay." She looks at me and hugs me again. I have to get some work done. I tell Aria I'm going to use the downstairs office and leave.