Aria

Aria

I see Stephen and Gabriel standing together at the door staring at me. I do love the way I affect them. Apparently, my choice of outfit was a good one. My goal is to drive Gabriel crazy and make him want me, all for me to turn him away. I can play the same bullshit game he plays. At least I hope I can. I do have a lot more experience with it now than I did back then. I can't help but notice how sexy he looks. He's wearing black dress pants, a white button up shirt with matching tie and cufflinks. We match and look like we belong together. I think back to the time we slept together and instantly I feel the heat rush between my legs. He is hung like a horse and damn good in bed from what I remember. I have to push these thoughts from my head. Plus, I have a date with Jace tonight. I really need to keep my mind on him and not on fucking Gabriel. There is no way in the world, I'm ever going to let that happen again. 

I hug Stephen, tell him I love him and that I will be fine. As we head out the door, Gabriel puts his hand around my waist as we walk toward the car silently. I break the silence "Do you want to take my car or yours?" He grins "We'll take mine. You know I don't trust your driving." And it begins. He is already starting to pick at me. I slide into the leather passenger seat of his car. He's driving a white Aston Martin DB9. It's nice I'll give him that. It was going to be the next car I buy, but I won't now that I know he has one. He put his hand on my thigh and says "Aria, I know you don't understand why I left, but I really have missed you. I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us. You haven't left my mind since I left. Hundreds of women have not been able to remove you." I don't really know what to say. I think for a moment then choose to say, "To be honest, I think you left because you're a pussy. I've thought about you while you were gone. I used to miss you, but then I got a clue and got over it. Now if you could kindly remove your hand from my thigh, that would be lovely." That may have come out a little too bitchy. Oh, what did I just do?