GABRIEL

Gabriel

I cannot believe I was such an ass. But I'm pissed at her too. She was sucking my cock earlier and then she is going to fuck with what? Those two dipshits. I guess she has changed. She's not the little innocent girl she was 5 years ago. I can't be mad, I guess. I mean she has grown up. But really? Two guys at once? That's beyond normal. She might be interested in some of the shit I'm into after all. It seems baby girl might just be a freak. The head she gave me was that of a pro, so I shouldn't be surprised. I don't know what this means for us though. 

My goal was to make her mine. Not watch her fuck around with a stupid ass Barney Fife looking cop and her pussy ass best friend. I think it would be hilarious to go visit dear old "Mom" and Dad and tell them all about how big of a whore she has become. Fucking with 2 people at the same time, hours after she gave her big asshole of a stepbrother some mind-blowing head. Ha, I bet Melinda would love that. The thought of seeing her face amuses me. I know if her mommy calls her and tells her how disappointed she, she will stop fucking these clowns. I'm considering it. I will just have to sleep on the idea. I lay back down and try to get some sleep, trying to forget about this crazy day.