Stephen

Stephen

When the door opens, I almost fall out on the floor. What the fuck is this place? I never even knew this room was here. We step into a dungeon looking room. There aren't any windows. The room is concrete from floor to ceiling. I'm still not completely sure what I'm looking at here. We walk in a little further and it all comes crashing down on me. She is into bondage. How did I not know this? We have had sex so many times. Why hasn't she just told me? I haven't said a word to Anna yet because, honestly, I'm just trying to comprehend. I finally decide to ask the question burning in my mind. "So she is into bondage, that's obvious. Does she use this on other people or let other people use this on her?" Anna looks at me and blushes. In all the years I have known her, I don't think I have ever seen her blush. "She needs other people to do this to her. She is submissive when it comes to sex. This is what she has to have to be happy." She explains. 

We walk further into the room. The wall to the right is lined with whips, chains, paddles and crops. There are also gags, collars and bits. There's a shelf on a different wall that has nipple clamps, pussy clamps, ropes and cuffs. On the left wall there are shackles built into the wall as well as shackles hanging from the ceiling. Spreader bars, stocks and a huge wood X are also items on this wall. I have never in my life seen something like this. I have to admit I'm turned on. Every inch of this room screams kinky. There are metal devices I would assume are used to hold her in place, liberators and all kinds of different things. On shelves there are dildos, vibrators, beads and blindfolds neatly placed. At the very back of the room there is a circular bed with black satin sheets. The bed has ties coming from both sides. She has anything and everything that you could possibly need down here. 

Once I'm done looking around the room. I look back at Anna and say, "Why would she hide this? I've never tried BDSM, but I do think it is hot and I would be open to it. Jesus, I can't believe this is what she has been hiding. Thank you for showing me. Please tell her that you showed me and I'm 100 percent okay with it. I'm so fucking hard right now just being in this room thinking about it." She blushes again and looks down, "Well I can see that. I will talk to her about it. She has that date with Jace in a few hours, so we better get back upstairs. I'm glad that you are so open minded about this. Is she a little crazy? Yes, but at least she knows what she needs and likes. Let's be honest she is kind of a whore and I say that with the most love possible. I don't know if she can just be with one person. Even if you were to be okay with this and join in on the kinky fucks, I honestly don't know if it will be enough. Are you going to be able to accept that?" Her words made me come to a realization. I may never have Aria to myself. If I want her at all I'm most likely going to have to share. Honestly, I might be able to be okay with that. I would try anything to make her happy. Even if that would be allowing her to fuck guys while she was with me. I love her that much. Who knows it might turn me on? I will wait till after her date leaves and talk to her more about it. We shut the door behind us and head back upstairs in the elevator.