Aria

As I lay here on the couch with these two sexy men, I finally feel complete. It's official I am a whore, and I'm okay with it. I like sex, what can I say. The fact that Stephen and Jace both were okay with what just happened surprised me. Stephen usually is jealous of the men I bring around. This was different. He accepted Jace and Jace accepted him. I think I have just found what I have needed all along. The two of them balance each other out. I have Stephen whom I love and who is the sweet and loving side which caters to my every waking need. Then I have Jace who is the dominant and demanding side which takes over and lets me lose control. They are the balance to my ever-tipping scale. 

I still have the Gabriel thought in the back of my head. I need to figure that situation out too, but not tonight. I do however think we need to move this party to my bedroom, so we don't have an unexpected audience. I crawl out from in between the two men I just fucked. The plush white carpet tickles my feet as I stand before them. "Jace, would you like to stay with us tonight?" He looks up with that devilish grin. "I would love to if you both will have me." Stephen smiles and stands up beside me. "You are welcome here as long as you want. I had you all wrong man, you are exactly what we need around here." Hearing Stephen say those things makes my heart do somersaults. Could this really be happening? This day turned from the worst day ever to something completely different. We now have twisted chaos. It's now obvious that I'm fucked up. And only something fucked up, strange and out of the ordinary is going to make me happy. I'm not a one-man woman. Anna was right. I do have dick A.D.D and this will resolve that whole issue. I won't be just having meaningless sex with some asshole because I'm bored. I will be fucking two men who are sexy and who actually treat me right. 

I grab each of them by the hand and we head out of the living room. We reach the grand spiral staircase and start our climb. I come to an abrupt stop when I see someone out of the corner of my eye. It is Anna. Oh, thank God. I thought it was Gabriel. She shoots me a puzzled look. I let go of Stephen and Jace's hand and say "Can you guys go to my room. I think I owe my best friend an explanation." They head off to my room and I ask Anna to come with me. She looks confused "So what exactly is going on?" I don't answer her I just lead her down the couch where I had just been fucking the two men, I'm crazy about. We sit down and I finally decide to explain. "Okay, so I know this looks bad. Dinner with Jace went well obviously. There were a few hiccups along the way. Gabriel came down but Jace didn't seem to feed into him, which was good. Then Jace's ex-wife came here trying to start some shit. I punched her in the mouth and knocked her out. Stephen came down and Jace offered him food. I then took Jace down to the playroom where we had a good time." She laughs and interrupts me "Okay? Well, I'm glad you had a good time, but why is Stephen and Jace both going to your room?" I bite my lip. "Well girl, I'm not done with my story. So, when me and Jace came back up from the playroom we ran into Stephen and somehow, we all ended up on the couch. We all may have gotten a little carried away, but it was wonderful. I don't think that I have to choose. I don't think I have to commit or be with just one of them. This could be premature, but Jace and Stephen seemed to be into sharing me and I am definitely into the idea." She looks at me and busts out laughing. "Are you fucking serious? Only you girl! Whatever works for you though. You know I support you. You are crazy as hell." I smile and mouth thank you. She gets up and heads into the kitchen. 

I head back up the stairs, to meet up with the men that are waiting, in my bedroom. In all of the chaos, I had forgotten about Gabriel being here until I run into him at the top of the stairs. "Hey. Where are you off to?" He asks quizzically. A sheer feeling of panic overtakes me. "I uh, I'm going to bed Gabriel. I will catch up with you tomorrow." He grabs me by the arm and shakes his head. "Why are you going so soon. I think we have something that needs to be finished." I flush. I don't really know what to do. Should I tell him the truth or lie? I choose to lie. "Gabriel, I'm too tired and I'm not feeling too well. I'll just see you tomorrow." Still holding onto my arm, he asks "So who is in your room?" shit. He knows. "That's none of your business. Let me go, I'm going to bed." He tightens his grip on my arm to the point where it hurts. "Ow, Gabriel, you're hurting me." I say maybe a little too loud. He looks at me with a dark look. "You are something else. I knew you were a whore but seriously? You just met that fucking cop. Does he know what you did earlier today?" He spits as he pushes me back, into the wall. I look down to gather my thoughts and Stephen and Jace come up behind us. Jace pushes Gabriel away and Stephen steps in front of me in a protective way. "What the fuck is wrong with you Gabriel? Don't you ever fucking touch her. You try that shit again and you will leave her in a body bag. You understand me?" Stephen says in an aggressive tone. Jace comes and stands beside Stephen in front of me. Gabriel looks as if he just killed his best friend. "I'm sorry, I don't know what just came over me. Aria, you know I would never hurt you." He steps towards me and Stephen and Jace both stand their ground. "You are drunk Gabriel. Go to bed and sleep it off." I snap. 

A defiant look crosses his face. "Oh, I see what's going on here. You are fucking them both, aren't you? That's sweet. No wonder you were trying to go to bed early. You really are a dirty little slut, aren't you? I'm shocked." I push through the barrier of men in front of me and lunge at Gabriel, knocking him to the ground. "You don't know a fucking thing about me Gabriel. You left remember? You haven't been around in five years. Don't fuck with me. Unless you never want to see me again, I would strongly suggest that you get the fuck up and go to bed." I say through gritted teeth. He looks at me with a look of shock and defeat. Not saying a word, he gets up and stumbles back to his room. What a fucking jerk.