GABRIEL

Gabriel

Well, that went well. I didn't expect Aria to tell me she loved me back. At least not yet. I'm surprised. What I felt while I was with her, in that room is something I have never felt. It was intense and raw. No head games. Just straight and utter passion. God, I love her. I don't care if our parents know, I don't care, if she is fucking dipshit and barney fife. It doesn't matter. If I have to share her to have her, then so be it. 

We make our way back to the living room. Fife or Jace or whatever his name is, is there when we get back. Aria of course runs up to greet him. Kissing him as soon as she reaches him. She looks at him and starts to explain, her face still red from our make out session. "Hi angel. So, my mom and stepdad know about me, and Gabriel and they will be here in 45 minutes. Guess you are about to meet the parents. Sorry it's so soon!" Jace laughs. "Well, this should be interesting. Never a dull moment, right?" Stephen laughs and jokes "Welcome to the life of Aria justice. Better known as twisted chaos." I'll admit it was funny. We all laugh. 

Jace approaches me still in his uniform and extends his hand "Sorry about last night man, we all obviously care about Aria. With that being said, us fighting isn't what's best for her. So again, I apologize. We good?" Well, that was unexpected. Maybe he isn't a complete asshole. I reach out and shake his hand "We're good. As long as Ari is happy, then I'm happy. You are right, it's apparent that we do all care. We will just have to learn to live with each other." He smiles and walks back over beside Aria and Stephen. 

I'm not sure how to handle this. I'm so used to being an asshole. That has been my mask for so long. It's hard to drop it. But for Aria I will try and play nice. Jace looks at Aria. "Should I stay in here? Or go in there? If you aren't ready for me to meet your parents, I get it." She grabs his face gently and replies softly. "No, as long as you are okay with it, I want my family to meet you. I want them to know everything. The whole truth, no bullshit. I don't want the tabloids to beat me to telling them anything again." Stephen interrupts. "Umm. Babygirl? Everything?" She motions for me to come over and grabs my arm still looking at Stephen. "Everything, babe. I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing. I'm not ashamed of any of it. Will they understand? No. But they don't have to. They just deserve to know. So, they know about the four of us." She says sincerely. We are interrupted by the doorbell. Oh hell, here comes the storm.