[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽

Start from the beginning

Is it true?

Maybe there was a little chance but you didn't want it to be true because it would make your relationship with Jungkook more awkward. Glancing back at your boss who was still busy, you reminded yourself it was not true at all.

You were totally not jealous.

"Here is your drink sir."

Merely humming Jungkook turned his attention back to his diary and phone, making you huff in annoyance. Half the day has gone without a trace with him writing stuff while you brought numerous drinks for him.

Were you even his assistant? You couldn't say now because he was doing his own work plus he didn't assign you any task and your presence was just like the air, invisible.

You felt like a peon instead.

"Miss Yuna..?"

"Huh-oh yes sir?"

You immediately responded, hoping that he would assign you some work because you didn't want to just sit back and think about what he was doing.

He started at you for a moment without any word and you blinked, unsure what to say next. There was something in his eyes which you couldn't figure out but the intensity looked heavy.

"Do you need my help, sir?"

Right now, you just wanted to help your boss finish his work because he looked tired and you had time to kill. He kept quiet for a moment before snapping back to reality, looking away.

"Oh yes, do you have any work left to do?"

"No sir. Since I was not assigned to any work, I certainly am not busy."

"Really?" He looked surprised.

"Yes sir."

"Alright, then you can go home today."

What?

You looked at him incredibly, still in disbelief at his words. Did he just dismiss you?

"What?"

"I said you may go home early today."

"But sir-"

"Just go, miss Yuna."

You kept quiet and stared at him while he seemed to avoid any eye contact. Though worried, you had enough of his dense behaviour when all you wanted to do was help.

Without another word or argument, you grabbed your bag and bowed before walking out of the cabin, furious.

"I can't believe the way he treats me. Am I his friend or an assistant?"

You spoke to yourself while walking for the elevator, anger evident with your quick and heavy steps as the sound of your heels clicking echoed in the hall. Some employees greeted you but you were too angry to greet them back.