25 | don't speak, just kiss

Start from the beginning

Jimin looked confused for a moment, realizing there was unnecessary information. "L-let's go, Jimin. Taehyung must be wanting to rest too. Let's go to our room." Jimin nodded, and they both left the room, leaving Beta behind.

Jungkook and Jimin entered the room. "I'm gonna take a shower. Where are my clothes?" Omega asked, entering further. "There," Jungkook pointed to the closet in the corner. Omega nodded, grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, and stepped into the bathroom.

Jungkook sighed in relief when Omega was out of sight and sat down on the bed. The realization struck him—now they had to share the same bed. Oh, no! Jungkook's eyes widened at the thought for a second, after sometime he heard the bathroom door opening, and Omega stepped out.

"Don't you want to shower?" Jimin inquired when Jungkook remained seated, lost in his thoughts and fixated on the floor.

Jungkook snapped back to reality and responded, "N-No, I'm fine. I usually don't shower at night, only when I'm home after working. So, yeah." He offered a nervous smile, acknowledging he might need some acting lessons given his apparent unease.

"Okay..."

"Uh, Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"You have to change your bandage. It's wet, and that's not good for the wound. It might lead to an infection."

Jimin touched his forehead, realizing the bandage was wet, and nodded. "Okay. Can you change it for me?"

Jungkook nervously smiled, feeling oddly awkward. "Yeah, why not? Sit, I'll change it for you. I'll grab the box from the closet."

Jimin nodded, and Jungkook retrieved the box from the closet, returning to sit in front of Jimin on the bed. As Jimin attempted to remove the bandage, it clung stubbornly to his forehead.

"I think it got stuck. Let me help," Jungkook offered, and Jimin agreed. Carefully, Jungkook removed the wet bandage. Jimin took a closer look at Jungkook's face, noting his black doe eyes, sharp jawline, and a mole on his lower lip. The discovery of bunny teeth made Jimin chuckle, finding it endearing— a cute contrast to the rest of his demeanor.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's amusement, feeling puzzled. "Why? What happened?" He asked, pulling out antiseptic from the box and extending it towards Jimin's forehead.

"Nothing. I just noticed that you have bunny teeth. It's kind of cute," Jimin commented, chuckling once again.

Jungkook chuckled back, "I know. But I'm not cute," he insisted, applying another bandage to Jimin's forehead.

"Who are you lying to? You are cute, Jungkook."

"I'm not!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, deciding not to argue. "Jungkook, by the way, how old am I?"

"Um, twenty three," Jungkook answered, putting the box back in the closet.

"And how old was I when we got married?"

Jungkook, startled by the sudden question, turned around, laughing nervously. "twenty....two. Yeah, you were twenty two," he nervously replied, walking back towards the bed.

"Oh, so just one year, huh? But don't you think twenty two is such a young age to get married? Was it an arranged or love marriage?"

Jungkook gulped, unsure of how to respond. "L-love."

"Oh..."

Jimin pulled the comforter over him as Jungkook laid down on the bed, maintaining a cautious distance. Jimin chuckled, "Why are you sleeping at the edge? You might fall. Just sleep next to me. I don't bite."