Camping - By melantha123

Start from the beginning

“Name and age?”Jack asked and sounded bored.

“Elsa Arendelle and I’m 18. You?” I asked but I knew the answer.

“Jack Frost, 19 years old.,” he was one year older and ahead of me in our school. However I saw him too much doing the session breaks.

“Truth or dare?” Jack asked and I bit my lower lip.

“Dare?” I laughed.

He smirked, “Didn’t know that you can have fun. I dare you to eat a worm!” He laughed.

“No way!” I shouted and slapped his chest.

“Okay so kiss my cheek?” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“Can I just eat the worm?” I sighed and he shook his head. I gave him a quick peck on cheek.

“Truth or dare?”I mumbled out.

“Truth,” he smiled.

“Why are you so troublesome at school?” I asked as I remembered him causing trouble and getting into detention often.

“I like to cheer up bored people,” he shrugged. I let him ask me the truth next time.

“Do you know who I am?” Jack asked and leaned forward.

“Jack Frost?” I groaned but the spark in his eyes wore off and he shook his head sadly.

“Who are you?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Dare,” he said quickly.

“Jump to a lake,”  snapped at him. He stood up and took off his hoodie and pants. My cheeks heated up as I saw him wearing just his boxer shorts. Some girls where whistling.

“It’s just a dare!” I shouted quickly and Jack flashed me a smile while he ran to dip himself into lake. Soon he came back and got himself dressed.

We continued and then he chose to do another truth. One question was stuck in my head.

“Who are you?” I asked again.

Jack inhaled deeply and leaned close to my ear. “Jackson Overland,” he said quietly. Quickly I push him back and I look at him.

No way it could have been him. I saw him last time when I was 8 years old, we were best friends. I examine him, his eyes may be blue and his hair is white. However he reminds me of him.

Jack sighs and places his other hand on my shoulder as he pulls me closer. “Wanna have a snow fight princess?” He whispered to my ear and I’m shocked.

“I’m going to sleep,” I said with my voice cracking. He had left years ago with his family, now he is back. He didn’t write to me like he promised but now he is here. I shot myself up and I started pacing out.

“Elsa. We’re starting the roasting,” Ariel shouted after me and ordered me to come back.

I sat next to Jack. He gave me a couple of roasted marshmallows and then he put on couple more on the stick. Everyone was doing their cheerful chatting but we remained silent.

When we got into the tent I heard him calling me. “Elsa, I’m sorry for not contacting you.. I’m in witness protecting program,” he whispered.

“Haha. lies.. all lies,” I said bitterly. I felt betrayed.

“Elsa I--,” he started but I slapped his face. He frowned and then groaned. He got his sleeping bag out from his pouch angrily. I see him getting inside his sleeping bag. The camping site was silent.