🌙👻🎃13- The Night Where the Lights Flash Bright 🎃👻🌙

Start from the beginning

Ibuki yelled into the microphone, turning up the volume to some Avril Lavigne music.

"This... this a lot t-to ta-take in.. " Mikan looked around, squinting. The lights were hard to avoid, especially if it blinded you right in the eyes!

"Mikan, is it okay that I go meet up with friends? " Kaede asked.

"G-go on, A-A-Akamatsu. I don't w-want to waste your t-time. " Mikan assured the pianist, her face a bit blank.

"Oh, okay. Thanks Tsumiki. Call me if anything happens, okay? "

"Okay, h-have fun! " Marie Antoinette then disappeared into the puddle of crowds, blending in quire easily, especially for the elaborate costume.

When is Fukaina gonna come? What if he stood me up? Just calm down, Mikan. You're getting ridiculous. She nervously grabbed her long uneven hair and tugged on it to calm herself down. Maybe I should just go to the Hall and wait for him there. She spotted Mondo, Leon, and Hagakure in the corner, cigarettes in their hands while Ishimaru (dressed as Frankenstein) lectured them. Mondo was dressed as a werewolf, which fit his overall aesthetic with the wolf ears, sharp teeth and furry tail. Leon was Pennywise from the famous movie and novel It, and Hagakure was a mummy. They all looked nice- Ishimaru did look like he spent time on his makeup since his face had a black line across it with stitches painted on top of it- his left side of his head was more pale, but with red fire painted and even that side of his hair was dyed white!

She left pit in the hallway which was more illuminated by a normal lightbulb than the gym, resting her back onto the wall.

That's a lot of people... I don't know if I can do it. She stared at the tiled ground, before quickly looking up to see a bloody face. She did what most normal people would usually do when they're scared.

She screamed.

"WAIT HOLD ON YOU PUSSY ITS JUST ME! "

"F-Fukaina? " The nurse looked up. She saw those same swiss green locks of hair but messier, now that she looked closer the blood that he had on his face was fake. He held a plastic knife and his clothes were tattered. "Like my costume. "

"W-what are you supposed t-to be? "

"A serial killer, duh! Can't you tell? " Fukaina spat, rolling his eyes. He took a quick look at Mikan costume and blushed quickly.

Oh shit! She looks so hot!

"W-what? I-Is my costume bad!? " Mikan panicked.

"No-no.. not at all, tits. It shows your figure really well. " Fukaina raised his eyebrows, licking his teeth. "I love it. "

"H-huh? O-Oh! Th-Thank you! " Mikan blushed, the pit on her stomach growing deeper and more sickly

Why do I feel so uncomfortable? Why? I'm supposed to like these comments but... they feel.... so.... ugly. So disgusting... but... I'm just being sensitive

"Honestly, you're better looking than most of the grade! "

"N-no I'm not... " Mikan inhaled, her eyes frantically searching the dimly lit halls for a door with certain symbols

Where's the bathroom!? I need to-I need to calm myself down

"You lookin for something, sweet cheeks? " Fukaina asked, licking his knife.

"... the bathroom? "

"Oh, want me to walk you there? "

Don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes don't say yes

"... Yes pleas-please. "

YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU STUPID GIRL!

"Alright then, fine by me! "

Just be in and out, Mikan. No big deal

It seemed to take forever to get to the bathroom doors, a few turns and lefts and rights.... how does anyone navigate this school!?

"Right there. I'll be waiting out here, so don't worry. " Fukaina assured the girl, oblivious to her discomfort.

"Yeah... " Mikan walked rather quickly into the bathroom, setting her hands on the sink and her syringe on the sink where the needle wasn't anywhere near the disgusting water. She took off the needle itself and quickly let the dragon juice spill into her mouth and run down her throat, the taste wasn't that bad, almost good! It dripled down her chin but she didn't care. She was dressed as a vampire, so it fit with her costu-

"Ew! What are you doing you slut!? Is that blood? "

Oh no

"Huh? " Mikan quickly turned around, finding a familiar dancer with her long, banana blonde hair in a giant braid with flowers stuck in it, a beautiful purple dress similar to a disney princess and some freckles across her fair pale skin.

"S-Saionji!? "

*About the sprites in the images not matching the description i gave for the characters, I couldn't find any sprites that matched the description so just pretend they have their costumes on!*