Part:14 (Worst people)

Sid looked at Sandy & then at his father.

Ashok uncle glared,"This can't be possible. Okay? I trust her! Don't you dare doubting her Siddharth. She is your wife!!!! "

Janvi: Oh plssss Ashok. Don't just call that thief my son's wife. Middle class money sucker she is!

Ashok : Just shut up 😖

Then he started coughing holding his chest. Sid ran towards him & roared, "Bring me a glass of water! "

A servant handed him & he made Ashok uncle drink it saying, "Dad,you don't need to involve urself in this matter. Your state is too much delicate. So, go up & take rest"

He then signed his few guards to take him upstair holding the chair. But he hold Sid's palm.

Sid turned & he almost requested, "Dont doubt Shehnaaz. Pls trust her this time. She's your wife. Your pride. Dont let anyone harm it, beta. You are her protector "

He replied, "I will support the truth only dad. Don't worry & stop taking unnecessary stress. Go to your room. Guardss!!! Take him "

Guards take him with them while Sandy sat down crying, "It was so damn precious bhai!!😢Uss ladki ko bechke bhi itna paise nehi milega jitna uss necklace ka h"

Shit! Sid's heart hated the sentence. He felt like slapping the hell out of her but he controlled himself saying, "If Shehnaaz is behind this then she will hv to pay for it. Don't worry"

Sandy ran &hugged him tightly, though he nvr hugged back. He stayed still thinking about the whole situation.

Just then a soft & delicate voice came, "Papaa.."

Everyone looked back at Shehnaaz. She was fully drenched & had a wounded kitten in her arms. It was evident to say that, she had fallen into mud as her saree was ruined with it.

She was giggling holding the kitten & started giving ticklish on the kitten's tummy. It looked like the kitten was laughing with her too.
Though she had two three cuts on her arms but it didn't stop her face being happy looking at the kitten.

But the smile of her didn't last long as someone slapped her harder & she fell down along with Ashok uncle's medicines & the kitten. All the servants looked down with pain as they all loved her.

It was none other than Sandy. Sana looked up holding her cheeks and the kitten started meowing watching it. Sandy literally kicked the kitten & it fell down far away in yard. Sana yelled, "Did you lost it!!?😖"

& then she ran to yard just to check if the kitten is fine or not. Thankfully it was fine which made Sana smile a bit. But again Sandy came & grabbed her hair in fist making her whimper. That girl than dragged Sana inside home & threw her in the middle of the hall.

Sandy: Bloody thief. Where is my necklace huh???

She looked at Sid like a befool then at Sandy asking, "Konsi necklace? "

Janvi: Wohi that you stole & maybe sold somewhere just now!

Sana: Aunty.. Kya keh rahe hein ap? Apko kuch galat pehmi huyi h 🥺

Sid was only watching the whole show. But Sandy roared, "Just shut up liar. Tum aur meri necklace ek sath gayeb huye the. Khud to laut aayi, meri necklace kaha chupaya ab wo btao?!😠"

Sana said angrily, "I didn't hide that!! I Don't do such "

Thrassss..again slap this time it was Janvi.

Janvi: Don't raise your fucking voice up!!! Middle class ladki par ye suit nehi krta & chor par to bilkul bhi nehi!!!

Her tears were flowing this time but she tried to protest, "Aunty believe me.. I didn't steal anything. I...i am saying the truth only. Mein bass papa ki medicines lane gayi thi... Phir wo kitten mila to usko treatment karwake lane mai hi itni time lag gayi.. But mein. Meine koi chori nehi kiya hein 😖"

Sandy: Ye aise nehi batayegi.. Just bring that warm water. Jis haat se chori kiya h, ussi haat jalegi to sach niklega.

Sana & every servants face became pale & numb hearing this.
Sid couldn't control himself anymore. He said, " Sandy. Don't lose your plot. This is not the way okay? "

Sandy: Bhai, apko nehi pta. Aisi ladkiya yehi deserve karti hein.

Sana was hell furious this time but she said in low voice, "Do watever you want but the truth Won't change. And yes, I don't scare such threats"

Sandy furiously marched towards her & grabbed her hair again but she hold her tears tightly this time & promised to not break down infront of so many inhumans. She kept one straight structure on her face & didn't make any whimper or sound.

Sandy pushed her on the wall & grabbed her neck tightly saying, "Bol kaha chupaya hein"

Though her physical strength was less than that girl but she made herself mentally strong like stone. So, she looked straight in her eyes & said loudly, "Meine chori nehi ki. Nahi mujhe jarurat hein "

Sid ordered looking at the floor, "Leave her Sandy "

But Janvi & Sara stopped him saying, "Why should she leave Siddharth? That middle class girl deserves this only "

Suddenly one servant came out from the crowd crying & hold Sid's feet saying, "Sandy mam ko kahiye malkin ko chor dene Sahab 😭 Ye chori meine ki hein. Ye raha necklace 😭🙏"

Sandy left Sana's neck & ran towards her neck. She snatched it from the servant & started kissing it saying, "Milgaya finally"

Sana there sat down on the floor holding her neck & started coughing harder.

The servant then crawled towards Sana & hold her feet saying, "Malkin😭🙏 Maaf kardijiye mujhe malkin 😭🙏 Apne sabse jyada pyaar kiya hum sbko. Aur meri wajase apko ye sab jhelna para malkin 😭🙏 Mujhe paiso ki jarurar thi isliye chori kiya. But apke sath galat hote nehi dekh sakti malkin 😭🙏"

Sandy, Janvi & Sara looked at eachother but then Janvi tried to hide their fault saying, "Oh.. To ye chor hein. Siddharth call..."

But before Janvi could say anything Sid ordered sternly, "So, this girl is not guilty. Sandy can ask for forgiveness "

Sandy looked at Sid in shock & saif, "You want Sandy Shukla to apology? "

Sid looked at her sternly while his another hand was in his pocket, "Right now Sandy"

Sandy knew that strict glare so she looked at Sana & said, "So..Sorry"

Sid: Janvi & Sara too

They looked at Sid but then ended up saying "Sorry"

Sid: Good now go to your room everyone.

Saying he went closer towards Sana. Sandy became furious watching his soft side for her so she tried to protest saying, "Apne aj mujhse sorry...... "

Sid cut her off again, "Thank god that I'm not grabbing yout neck & slapping you harder like u did"

Sandy: Bhai 😠

Sid,"What bhai?? Go to your room. Don't test my patience "

She marched towards her room followed by Janvi & Sara. All three of them were furious while Sana was totally numb. Neither she was crying nor she was moving.

Sid : Shehnaaz go back to room & wash yourself

Without reacting anything, she started walking towards her room while Sid ordered thebother guards to tie that maid till police come.

-----------------

Returning in the room, Sid sat on the couch holding his jaw & waited for Sana to come out. As soon as she came out, he called her in the couch saying, "Shehnaaz"

Part finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw