Part:19 (Sid's action)

Sana woke up at 7 as usually & finished her morning prayer before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. As soon as, she entered all the maids looked at her with all their sympathy. As Sana's whole body was in pain she showed less interest in giving a big smile.

She mumbled only, "Good morning "

All the maids so wanted to see her smile which looks like blessing. But it was absent too. Her face looked like a colourless paint.

They tried to cheer up saying, "Malkin, aj to ap hindi film ki heroine jaisi lgrhi ho"

She smiled mildly & then again lost herself in different thoughts related to her life. Did she deserved the last night?

------------------------------------

At noon 12, Sid woke up & found none in the room. He was about to shout taking Sana's name but remembered the last night. Night of being the beast!  Night of taking his sick wife's innocency!  But his mind stopped him saying that, “Your wife cheated you! She deserved it"

But his emotionless heart tried to protest this time, “But forcing can't be any punishment. Shame on you. You don't deserve to be called one Man "

He left his bed & looked outside through the window after wearing his king gown. He mumbled, “I didn’t punish her. It was something else for me "

His heart scolded, “Yes, that was your lust which you couldn’t evn control & took virginity of your sick little wife "

He said after, “Yes, she had fever & she was a virgin too"

His mind tried to calm him saying “But Siddharth it was not fully forced. She let her beautiful body lean on you. She was moaning too at some point hugging you. There might has a chance of her to not dislike the whole damn night "

He mumbled, “I need to talk with her "

Just then hearing one knock on the door, he excitedly looked back but found one waiter instead of Shehnaaz.

The waiter : Malkin ne coffee bheji hein

He sternly asked, “& where is she?"

The waiter fearfully replied, “Sara malkin k kamre mai"

Sid couldn’t believe his own ear. He asked again, “In Sara's room??! "

The waiter nodded. Sid signed the waiter to leave & took a swift bath after that before finishing the coffee!

----------------------

As soon as he reached in Sara's room, his level of disbelief took another leavel!  Sara was crying holding Sana's waist while digging her head inside Sana's tummy! He asked being amused, “What's happening? "

Both Sara & Sana looked back. Sara ran to him & hugged him as him holding her dear life while Sana rooted there only not knowing how to face him. She kept looking down while Sara & Sid had a moment.

Sid caressed her back asking, “Are you fine, my baby girl? "

Sara nodded in a big no & stated the whole drama in one go.
The beast mode of him were turned on again. He roared with red bull eyes while his veins nvr stopped jumping, “Where are they now?"

Sara: Shehnaaz put them behind jail.

He shouted, “Thats not enough "

& then he dragged his sister with him & started for police station. Sana feared about his pressure to go high as all his veins of neck were visible from outside.