Part:6 (Devil in morning)

Sana woke up early in the morning following her habit & came out from the cupboard like a small kitty with closed eyes as she never wanted her eyes to see what's happening in the bed. But she actually couldn't ignore it as her eyes fell in Sid's naked shoulder & biceps. He actually looked big & very very handsome which can make any girl feel weak for him. She was about to smile when Aarti's hand fell on his biceps who was sleeping.

Her childhood crush, her husband was sleeping with another girl. The truth hit her hard & it teared her heart away. She smiled on her faith while wiping her tears off. But the worst was yet to happen as Sid woke up in that moment & abused Aarti with such word & such tone that Sana's hands, legs & mouth started shivering. He roared on Aarti saying, "How the fuc* you dare to rest you hand on me & what the fuck are you doing here still?? Didn't I ask you to go away before morning you slut? "

Aarti jumped out from the bed half naked,half dressed & ran away from the room. Sana was about to leave the room too but he noticed her & thought to play more. He called her ever so rudely, "Ee, ladki "

She closed her eyes tightly & started taking waheguru's name before turning towards him. Her eyes never dared to meet his & somewhere he hated it. Sana mumbled, "Kuch chahiye apko? "

Sid : Black coffee right now.

She ran fastly after nodding & came back after exact two minutes with black coffee just to not get his shout.

He was checking his meeting routines in phone while signing her eyes to hold the coffee cup infront of his mouth so that he could drink. She gulped & bended down to make him drink nervously while he took a sip without looking at her. As soon as his eyes left the mobile screen it stucked on her cleavage & birthmark which was beyond sexy making him unable to keep anything inside his mouth. He accidentally threw the drink portion of his mouth on her cleavage which was too hot that she screamed in pain & the whole coffee fell on Sid's quilt.

Before Sid could ask if her chest part was fine or not, she ran towards the washroom & came back with a wet towel. She then hurriedly started cleaning his quilt making him a lil shock as he nvr knew that someone can fear his anger to this level that the person can even ignore her physical pain. She soon fully cleaned the quilt while he was again gawking at her cleavage shamelessly just to observe her swollen skin. Her fair skin turned red & he didn't like it. He nvr wanted to show any sympathy to her but he had to plan something to tell her to put cold water on her cleavage.

So, he cleared his throat & faked disgust saying, "Go stand far away. You smell too bad. Don't you bath? "

Her embarrassment knew no bound. She started smelling herself with tearful eyes. But didn't know what was wrong with her smell. He again shouted, "Ab khari kya ho? Go & have bath. Your fragrance is intolerable "

His inner knew, he was lying 100% as she actually smell like a flower.

But, poor Sana. Her heart fell down & eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore. She ran to the washroom & sat on the floor crying while switching the shower on just to rub her own body with full force giving herself pain. She slapped her own forehead saying, "Kyu barden hein yaha tu sabke upar? Why dont you die? Just suicide"

But she again remembered her brother's face who had no one without her. So she cancelled her thoughts. But felt really bad as his words pinned her heart with immense pain. The only thing she could do is applying her whole rose flavoured bodywash bottle on herself.

From outside he could hear her crying but didn't react as he always wanted her to cry for marrying him & he hated the fact that her cleavage tried to move him from his evil plan & dedication.

So, he simply turned around & posed to sleep before she came out. Sid watched her tearful & red eyes which were exhausted due to heavy crying. He ignored & closed his eyes.

She then looked at the watch & remembered that her pooja time was going away. She ran to the prayers room & like as slways offered every maid the "prashad"

Thst day even her father-in-law didn't wake up.

Part finished

Vote Cmmnt & follw