Part:5 (Sid's devil side)

At noon Sana's sleep broke by hearing a knock on door. She found herself at floor like Sid had threw her. She ran to open the door & found her father-in-law there.

Her face was pale & eyes were red when she asked Softly,"Papa ap?"

Ashok's eyes fell on her cheek which had Sid's fingerprint. He asked being angry, "Tumhare cheeks pe kya huya beta??? Siddharth ne... Usne....Did..Did he hit you?"

She hurriedly covered her cheeks with own hand & mumbled, "Nehi.. Nehi.. He didn't.. Meri to yaha pakarte ji laal hojata h, papa"

He fell a big breath & caressed her hairs lovingly, " Shehnaaz, tum thik ho na? Mera beta... Wo tumko jyada... Wo..."

Sana hold his palm & mumbled ever so softly, "Mein humesha thik rehti hu.Don't worry "

He turned around & asked being guilty, "Sab mere galti hein. I conducted your marriage with my beast son. But beta, I just wanted to secure his married life. Beta,mein nehi chahta ki mere beta k married life bhi mere jaisa battar ho "

Sana didn't understand what he said. But his facial expression could say a lot. So she mumbled again, "Papa, Kya baat hein? "

Ashok: Janvi is my 2nd wife beta 🙂 She's not Siddharth's own mother. Siddharth ko birth k time hi.....she passed away.

Sana felt bad hearing this. But Ashok continued...

Ashok: Mujhe laga Sid ko ek maa ki jarurat hogi to meine Janvi se shadi kiya. But it all turned out bad. Just a unwanted married life I bear just bcos of my two kids Sara & Sandy 🙂

Sana: But papa... Sab mai acchai hoti hein. Hum e bass time ki jarurat hoti h to.. To change them into a good person...

Ashok smiled big hearing her & said ever so proudly, "See,that's why I choose you as my daughter-in-law. Bcos I know you have all quality to change my son.Pls usse thoda wakt do. I know you can correct him"

Sana looked down leaving all hope, "He is much sensible than me , papa. I don't need to correct him. He doesn't need it. You know what Papa??Just bcos he hates me that doesn't mean wo acche insaan nhi hein. "

Ashok : Shehnaaz beta tum abhi abhi ayi ho 🙂 You don't know him

Sana : But you knew na, papa? Apko pata tha he nvr wanted to marry me. Phir kyu jabardasti kiya apne unko? Now whatever the sequences be we have to face it.

Ashok turned around & said ever so hardly, "Ha,hu mein selfish. I know that. But it was the last thing I could do for my child. He deserves to get a good married life. Kyuki jo life wo abhi lead karta h wo kisika life nehi hosakta. Every day every woman! "

Sana looked at him almost shocked, "Pa..papa apko pata tha ye??? Phi..phir bhi...."

Ashok: I'm sorry.

Saying he left the room in hurry without looking back & all ashamed. She sat on the couch holding her head & then looked at Sid's giant sized photo in which he looked like a god greek. She cried & looked down being all numb. She didn't know how to react.

She wiped her eyes & looked at the sky saying, "But Siddharth ji ka koi galti nehi h isme 🙂 I will divorce him. Koi baat nehi. I will sign the paper & free him from his unwanted marriage. I can't force myself on him "

------------

At midnight Sana who was sleeping on the couch woke up hearing a door getting open. It was no one but her husband who was nuzzling a woman's neck holding her tightly by jaw. The woman was wearing such small dress that she couldn't look for so long. She stood up saying, "Siddharth ji"

Sid looked at Sana & then closed the door by kicking on it. She realised he's not ashamed for what he was doing right infront of his wife. She looked down crying & not knowing what to do.

Sid moved to bed taking the lady in hus lap & started nuzzling more making the lady giggle,"Naughty boy!!"

& then the lady literally licked Sid's ear while keeping his hand on her chest. Sana couldn't stop there anymore. So,she ran to the washroom & started vomiting like a mad girl.

The girl stopped along with Sid & felt bad for Sana... "Siddharth I had told you to not come in your bedroom. She's your wife at the end. Nobody can digest such scene. I think... "

Sid grabbed the girl's neck & threw her on the bed saying, "Don't speak more than needed. Understood??? "

Then only Sana came back from washroom while wiping her face & then without looking at Sid she tried to go out from the room. But Sid hold the door & smiled on her innocent face.

Sid: Kaha jarahi ho, Mrs.

Sana: You can use your room like the way you want. I don't want to disturb you.

Sid: But you Married me miss whatever. So you have to stay in this room only. Nothing to do.

She gulped her sativa & cried almost begging, "Kyu kar rahe hein ap aise? Kisiko hurt krneke erade mai itna maat giriye"

He hold her jaw wildly making the lady named Arti on bed scared, "Dheere,Siddharth. Usse lag jayegi.Bacchi hein"

Sid threw a vase almost on Arti's face for interrupting but she somehow saved herself being fearful.

Sid: This another vase will break your face if you speak one more word! Okay?

Arti nodded but still felt bad for the little Sana WHO's jaw was being tightly hold by Sid.

Sid: Giri huyi ladki tum ho. Aur mujhe rok rahi ho girne mai??? Paise dekhke shadi krliya na tumne ab vukto!!! You will stay in this room only. Iss kamre k bahar tumhara koi jagah nehi hein.

She nodded & then mumbled, "I will stay in washroom then"

He smiled, "I need to take bath after my love Making session. So Don't you dare to Reserve my washroom! "

Saying he pushed her on the couch & marched towards his bed. She looked here & there just to find a place to hide her eyes from the scene she can't watch. She opened the door of his big cupboard & fixed herself there to nvr come out. She closed the door & started sobbing holding her mouth to suppress her loud pain of heart.

Sid saw her to enter his giant cupboard like a mice & smiled devilishly before he could start anything.

Soon Aarti was underneath him happily & started unzipping her dress. But Sid stopped her annoyingly & sat down.

Arti: Siddharth... What happened? Come, have me.

Sid: Sleep.

Aarti: But...

Sid: I said sleep.. Saying he turned around & looked at the cupboard.

Aarti: You can not stop like this. I... I am wet down there..

Sid: Not my problem. Shut the fuck up & sleep.

Saying he turned & fell in deep sleep.

Arti realised that,he just wanted Sana to feel low. He had no interest in her. It broke her heart but she slept fearing his anger.

There, Sana slept inside the cupboard sobbing & crying quietly who woke directly at next day morning.

Part finished

Vote comment & follw