Part:25 (Sana's outburst)

Sana looked at him as he said, “Shehnaaz tum... have your breakfast "

Surprised Shehnaaz asked, “Apka hogaya khana"

Sid:  Take a different plate & u can eat. You don't need to follow the rule anymore!

Sandy & Janvi gritted their teeth in anger. While Ashok, Sara, granny & the maids Were too happy for Shehnaaz.

Ashok : That's my son. I knew tere dil ekdin pighlega...

Sid stated,“ It's not about dil pighalna & all dad. She saved Sara that so, It's like a payback!

Dadi: Payback?? Biwi k sath kaisa payback?? Ho kya rha hein yha koi batayega mujhe?? Nhi khana mujhe..

Saying she left the table making Janvi shout on Shehnaaz, “Mil gayi khushi tumhe?? Kardi family moment kharab? Ap chain aya??"

Before Ashok & Sara could speak Sid said, “Mom, stop bashing her all the time. She's not guilty plss..."

Janvi: But mom uski wajase so khana chor gayi...?

Ashok: As if you care ki maa ne khana khaya ya nhi..

Sid roared, “Will you both calm down?"

Looking at Sid they both became silent while Sana was sobbing silently observing the mess.

Sid: Shehnaaz come here & take a seat!!

Janvi & Sara stood up saying, “,Ye middle class ladki khana khayegi humari sath?? Ek hi table pr bethke Siddharth???! "

Sara: Bhai ki wife hein wo.. Why not?

Janvi: Siddharth nehi manta!! Phir kaisi biwi!??  Mom ki janey k baad hi divorce hoga to kaisi biwi Sara???

Janvi's each & every word hitted Shehnaaz hard. The reality strom made a havoc inside her. She just realise that, yes Siddharth is very soon going to leave her!!!  She realised that, she lost her virginity to someone who's only a guest in her life.

All these realization made her angry on herself. In a few seconds, she started cursing herself for letting Sid do everything with her..Her memories of that night started taunting her hardly as she was moaning that night under his unrighteous domination. “Is she turning into a slut? " her subconscious mind questioned her.

She blinked looking at the ever so calm Siddharth who was not giving any reply to Janvi. And his calmness gave Shehnaaz a clear answer which was, “She had to control her emotions. She had to keep herself away from him "

She wanted to leave the plave but Sid called her again, “Shehnaaz I said, Sit & have your breakfast "

Janvi shouted, “Siddharth meine kuch kaha tumne suna??

Sid ignored her question & called again, “Shehnaaz sit here right now!!!"

Janvi & Sara sat there with an angry face while Sana slowly came ahead saying, “Um..Siddharth ji..mujhe bhook nehi hein.Aplog khana khalijiye pls "

He repeated holding her hand “Sit Down "
She almost cried begging, “Plsss..i don't want to sit here"

His grip became soft as her kitten red fluffy eyes melted him. And there, she ran away saying, “Sorry"

Sid looked at her tiny body going away from him while her big tears were dropping like diamonds. He threw his plate on the floor being hell angry as he glared at Janvi & Sandy but didn’t say any word.
His one look made their so scared that they sat down gulping saliva & started eating like some innocent souls.

Ashok patted Sid's muscles saying, “Beta,calm down. Beth khana khale"

He replied before leaving the hall, “I will eat in the office"

Saying he marched towards his room & found Sana crying holding her parents pic. He slowly closed the room & went closer towards her just to hold her arms.

As soon as he hold it  she jerked him off & screamed , “Dont touch me. You are no one... Don't touch a middle class girl like me. Don't "

He said in calm voice, “Calm down Shehnaaz. It's okay"

She screamed holding her head, “Its not okay!!!!  Suna apne, It's not okay!!! Mein khilona nhi hu apki. Jab marzi ap jo bhi krenge "

He hold her wrist tightly saying, “Calm down I said"

Furious Shehnaaz glared, “Haat choriye"

Sid looked down straight in her eyes saying, “Rona band kro "

She tried to jerk her hand but couldn’t do. So she stated, “Haat choriye warna mai kaatlungi apko "

His deep ocean eyes ignored her threat completely making her bite on his arm hardly. He stood still & kept watching her move.  Neither he react nor he stopped her. It looked like her bites didn’t work evn a lil bit.

She looked at him with tearful eyes just to know why he wasn’t reacting.His emotionless eyes made her more angry.So, She again digged her head & bit harder sobbing.

She was trying all her level best to hurt him but failed. Right after 1 minute from then, Sid caressed her back head saying lovingly, “ Enough Shehnaaz ..stop trying kid's technics"

She deepened her bite making him say more lovingly, “Baccha, hogaya na ab"

She started crying like a kid hearing his soothing voice &bowed on his arms being tired!! 

Holding her neck he slowly pulled her inside his arms & locked her in a tight warm hug.

Sid : Sssshhhh...stop crying bacccha..

She said crying, “Mein bohot gandi hu. Mein bohot buri ladki hu "

Sid caressed her long hairs, “Nehi hein aisa. Why are you thinking like this? "

Sana sobbed more, “Aisa hi hein"

Sid: Okay, rona band kro pehle. Come on.

But she didn’t stop doing that instead she started crying more. He sighed caressing Sana's head till she calm down fullly & leaned on his board chest closing her eyes.

He slowly said, “Shehnaaaz"

Sana pouted a long sadly, “Hmmmm"

Sid: Gussa kyu ho mujhse?

Sana: Apse nehi hu gussa..

Sid caressed her cheecks with his back side of palm, “Phir?"

“Khudse hu"

“Khudse? But why?"

“Kyuki meine ussraat.. " saying she stopped herself & tried to break the hug looking at his face. He heard her this time & made her sit on the couch beside him.

She looked otherside wiping her eyes while he held her small hand in-between his palm, “Uss raat k liye tum khudse gussa kyu ho? I had force you na?"

She looked at his eyes & mumbled, “Apto nashe mai the na uss dawayi ka🥺 Mein..mein..jb jnti hu ki mein yaha kuch dino ki mehmaan hu mujhe nehi hone dena tha aisa..."

Smiling he massaged her head scalp, “& you tried to protest too na??"

She claimed hurriedly, “But why was I moaning... How could I enjoy that like a whore"

He shouted , “Shut up!!!"

She started sobbing again making him roll his eyes..

Sid: Shehnaaz now stop this mess. Pls. Your crying session irritates me nowadays!!  And that to for such stupid reason!! 

She mumbled, “You Won't understand in wat I'm going through "

Part Finished

Vote Cmmnt &Fllw