Part:10 (Sana's req)

Sid's word ripped Sana's heart apeart as she mumbled more, "Siddharth ji, sab kuch paise se explain nehi kiya ja sakta "

Sid smirked, "Oh, really? To paise k liye shadi karne k time ye yaad nhi aaya tumhe?"

Before Sana could express herself, Sid teared the check & threw that her face making face red in anger.

She tried to speak in high tone, "Meine apse shaadi..."

But he didn't let her finish & grabbed her chin, "Tum middle class ladkio ki yehi problem hoti hein. Muh kholneki mouka diya jaye to aukad dikhane lgte hein. Thoda sympathy kya dikha diya khudko meri biwi maat samjho. Ye annkhe humesha jhuke rahenge. Thik hein? "

She looked down as his hold on her chin was hurting her. She mumbled later when he left her chin, "Middle class hu, Paiso ki lalach hein mujhme to.. To chor kyu nehi dete ap mujhe? Mein..mein abhi se aur ajse apko ajad karti hu Siddharth ji. Ap divorce paper jaha ake sign krne bolenge mai ake kar dungi "

Her boldness did hurt his male ego as he fired back, "Tum kya karogi, kya nehi ab mai decide karunga. Tum nehi!!! Divorce kab dena h, kab nehi ye sab ab sirf aur sirf mai decide krunga. Iss shadi mai tumhara koi hak nehi hein samjhj? Aur nahi kabhi hoga koi haq!!!"

Saying he lifted her in arms & marched to his jeep. While she was only remembering his words for her with emotionless face.

Her heart wanted to cry & her soul was feeling too damn suffocating while looking at her childhood dreamy boy. Who knew, that her crush will turn into her biggest suffocation. All the thing he had done with her previously were again & again hitting her mind. Her eyes were dead as she knew that he meant it what he said.

He threw her inside his Jeep & sat beside her while ordering the driver, "Go home"

-------------

After 1 hour they reached home & there Sana saw the head maid waiting for them eagerly. As soon as Sid pulled her out from the car the head maid ran to Sana & hold her hand crying, "Kaha gayi thi, ap?"

She looked at Sid with anger & then at her saying, "Jinda hu di, yeh kafi nehi hein?🙂 "

Sid's temper was rasing like anything, hearing her. He hold her palm tightly & dragged her inside saying, "Bohot time waste hogaya. Dad wants to meet you. Let's meet him "

--------

Sana's POV

i was feeling like a lifeless thing who was being dragged by a giant body human whom I can't even say a no. Nothing was exciting me at that time as I knew I had to start telling lie just after some moments.

& yes, it happened. As soon as we entered in Ashok papa's room he signed me to go closer to him. I did that & he caressed my hair ever so lovingly giving me the affection I needed. My tears were uncontrollable at this point as I hugged papa & started crying loudly.

He mumbled softly, "Bass beta, mein thik hu. Rote nehi "

I expressed my pain saying, "Apke bina nehi raha jayega iss ghar mai. Ap..ap pls kabhi bhi mujhe chorke maat jana"

He pecked on her forehead saying, "Mujhe kuch nehi huya aur nahi hoga. Come on, I'm the fittest oldie of this town"

Sana's POV ends

Sana giggled hearing him which Sid gawked like we watch moon. Her smile had another level of shine.

Ashok uncle mumbled again, "Beta raat ko kaha thi tum..kuc.."

Sana replied oppressing herself, "Ghar laut nehi payi. Raste kho diye the. Ye sheher neyi hein na "

Sid looked at Sana with astonished face as he nvr expected that a girl like her would hide whatever he did to her.

Before Ashok uncle could say anything, Janvi knocked the room door & rolled her eyes saying, "Aee ladki, aagayi ho to table ready karo. It's already 12 PM. Me & my daughters hv appointment in parlour. So serve food"

It shook Sana a little that Janvi aunty was going out leaving her husband like this. She can nvr think such. Still she mumbled brushing off all her tiredness, "Ji, karti hu"

As soon as she agreed, Sid's vein were uneven

Sid's POV

Damn this girl!! My so called wife!! Who the hell told hed to say yes?? Couldn't she say a no??? Come on, she just had arrived from the hospital & now only she wants to cook??!

I am truly done with her dramas to show herself as the best daugher in law.

Though I hated this situation but, I can't show any more sympathy to this girl! Phir saaar chad jayegi.

Sid's POV ends

He simply then left the room without looking back to his office.

Part finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw