Part:37 (Past haunts)

Shehnaaz, her boss & her friends were celebrating their success. All of them were to happy as this success was actually a primary selection for the big worldwide project.

Sana's boss Mr.Vikas came to her & smiled widely saying, "Market mai itni badi badi company hein. Un sabke sath compete krke hum ye worldwide project par as the india representatives select honge na Shehnaaz? I'm really tensed. Aj to aise waise hogaya but hum itne sarey acche acche company se compete krenge to out hojayenge "

Sana said confidently, "Sir, We will give our best till the end. Hona hoga to ho jayega. You pls don't worry. Ab tak sab accha gaya hein na?"

Vikas: Hm..

Sana: Samne bhi accha hi hoga.

Vikas caressed her head, "How do you stay so positive all the time beta? Tumhari issi vibe k liye shayed tum sab kuch ek acchi mukam tak le ja pati ho. "

Her heart winced while saying with a dead smile, "Nehi sab kuch nehi le ja pati acchi mukam tak. Failure sabke hote hein. Bass platform different hote hein "

Vikas: Beta, you are like my own daughter. So, i can very finely read your face. It has been 6 long months that you are here & everybody of us know that you are hiding a big pain behind your smile. You can tell us Shehnaaz. We all can help you to solve it.

Sana wiped her eyes nodding a hurry no saying , "Areh, Aisa kuch nehi hein sab thik hein "

Vikas smiled, "Thik hein maat batao. But yaad rakhna hum sab tumhare sath hein humesha"

Sana looked otherside closing her eyes & murmured, "Stronger, be stronger Shehnaaz "

Vikas asked further, "Kuch kaha?"

Sana nodded in no saying, "I should go to Prepare for the next round "

Vikas:. Areh aj nehi. Aj rest krlo. Ek kam karo leave le lo aj. Ghar pe family k sath time spend kro. Aj success party krenge sirf aur tumhe to pasand nehi parties.

Sana: Family? 🙂 Nope sir. I stay happier with my work. So pls let me go to prepare the theme.

Vikas: Ok. Ok.. Jao kam karte raho. Mein pehla boss hu shayed jisko bolna pdhta h chutti le lo. Kam baad m krna 😆

Sana smiled & went to sit in her small yet neat chamber holding her face. She looked at the roof sighing, "Family?"

& then suddenly burst out in crying loudly. As everyone was partying at the terrance of the office nobody heard her pain nor her whimper. She hide her face in her palms & leaned down of her desk with loud sound of sobbing.

She complained, "Two times. Two times you snatched my family, Rab ji "

& then suddenly she started hallucination Ashok uncle, Sara di & granny's voice of calling her with the names, "Bahu, bhabi... Beta"

Screaming she ran to the balcony & just say it louder holding the railing, "Why always me?"

_____________________

There in Sid's office Ashok uncle & Sid had their lunch together ever so silently. Ashok uncle hates his son like this. So grumpy & no smile.

Ashok.U: Um..So?

Wiping own mouth with tissue Sid said calmly, "It's your time to go home now dad"

Ashok uncle rolled his eyes, "Come on. Siddharth. Today is a special day. Let's have a drink together "

Nodding Sid walked to his personal bar saying, "Whiskey or Vodka, dad?"

Ashok.Uncle : Um..Whiskey will work.

Shaking his head he poured two glass for themself & came back to the couch place saying, "You shouldn't drink too much. You know about your health "

Ashok.U: Even you shouldn't stay grumpy always. You know you should stay happy to keep all of us happy.

Sid frowned, "Am not I keeping you guys happy? "

Ashok Uncle hold his hand with all his fatherly love & spoke, "We stay happy when we find you happy Siddharth. "

Brushing his hair back he walked towards his long balcony & stood there saying, "I'm not unhappy "

Ashok uncle : Jhut maat bolo. I know you still miss Shehna..

Before he could finish Sid threw his glass if whiskey at the floor & turned around with hus red eyes saying, "Naam bhi maat lena usski. I Don't want to hear her name ever"

Feared but still caring father of his mumbled, "But you can't hide the truth"

The beast inside Sid turned on as he pushed the whole rack of files & made it fall roaring, "There's no truth "

Hearing the sounds Sid's best friend & his Managing Director Asim came in running, "Siddharth, Are you fine?"

His eyes watched all the mess & knew what might have happened. So, he said calmly, "Ashok uncle, Let him be alone for sometime "

Nodding Ashok uncle left the room with Asim leaving the beast in the room.

Sid's havoc of heart didn't want to stop so he teared his own shirt, walked to his personal GYM & started punching the punch bag wildly.

Here, Asim said worriedly, "Uncle apko uski purane dard ko jinda nehi karna chahiye"

Ashok uncle : To kya karu? Tumne uska halat dekha? No shaving. Itne bade beards agaye uparse gussa mano sur badh gaya. He look like an animal!!

Asim: I understand but give him sometime. He'll be like before again.

Ashok uncle sighed, "I don't think so. Iska gusse itna jyada hein abto ye pressure high hokey hi sick padh jayega"

Asik nodded, "Evn I fear that. Siddharth misses his medicines too "

Saying they entered in the lift & then continued, "Pata nehi kya hoga iska"

Ashok uncle hold his palm with a sad face, "Iska ek hi drug hein. Wo hein Shehnaaz khud"

Asim gulped, "Jaan le lega uncle. Ap kya bol rahe ho ye😳😨"

Leaving his hand he inhaled a big amount of air saying, "Hmm😔"

Asim: Uncle Don't take stress. God is with us. Sab sahi hoga ekdin.

Ashok uncle nodded & then sadly left the lift without looking back at Asim.

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw