Part- 46 (Sweet love)

Hearing Sana's command Sid raised his eyebrows & said, "Order kar rahi ho mujhe? Shayed tum bhul rahi ho mein Siddharth Ashok Shukla hu. I'm not here to follow anyone's order"

Sana sighed cupping his face, "But agar Shehnaaz apni Siddharth ji ki haar baat maan sakti hein to kya unka farz nehi banta apni Shehnaaz ki thodi si sunna?"

He replied , "Kaha manti hein?"

Pouting Shehnaaz said, "Uff ab bohot hogaya. Mein 3 tak ginungi agar ap nehi uthe na to..to...."

Sid: To?

Sana: To mein uss admi se dosti karungi wo bhi bohot close wala.

Saying she pointed towards a guy who was sitting on the bench looking up to the sky. Sid looked furiously towards Sana & gritted his teeth saying, "You know I hate such type of jokes"

She understood that it was the weakness of Sid so she had to strike on it again. Smiling sneakily she started counting, "One........two.........three........"

Sana: Bss hogaya. Raho ap. Mein chali.

Saying she walked towards the guy & sat beside him with a sexy attitude while Sid kept watching the scene with his possession.

Sana huskily whispered, "So..Do YOU need company? "

The guy gawk Sana to her head to toe & easily fall in her trap saying, "Who doesn't want a company from the fairy herself"

Sana faked blush though hated how the guy kept coming closer to her. She murmured, "Ye Jalkukde Shukla aa kyu nehi rahe "

Her thought broke by a scream. She looked at her right side waist where the guy was about to snake his arm & found holding that tightly with a stern face.

Her shyness made her cheeks red already and bite her lowerlip for her mischievous behaviour. Sid said looking straight into the guy's eyes, "I don't like it when people touch what belongs to me"

The foreign guy begged, "Leave my hand..ahh..It's hurting "

He almost threw his hand on his face & grabbed Sana's waist tightly infront of the guy. Sana was about to say something but Sid took her juicy lips inside his mouth and sucked it hardly making her breath stuck.

That foreign guy felt bad & looked down as Sana was vibrating like a fish without water. But Sid kept forcing Himself to her till her breath became uneven & the guy leave the place.

As Sid left her she looked straight in his eyes with complaining puppy eyes tho her high breathes was not becoming normal.

He rudely said, "Jab jab tum mere alawa kisi aur ki kareeb bhi jaogi mein tumhe yaad dila dunga ki tum kiski ho. I'll keep showing my territory on you. So ageyse think twice before making such plan. Samajh mein aya?"

She nodded hurriedly looking all down but soon found herself in his arms as he lifted her up. She mumbled slowly, "Ji..ap pehle se weak ho abhi. Utar dijiye mujhe "

He mocked, "Ha khudka weight pata bhi hein? Mera punch bag ki weight tumse jyada hein"

She still repeated, "Siddhart ji, weight ki baat nehi hein. Apko ab aram chahiye naki ye sab karna hein. Mein room tak khud chal sakti hu"

He kept walking, "Ha khud chalke hi uss admi ki pass gayi thi na tum"

----------------

As Sid stood infront of her room she opened it and he entered taking her with him while kicking the door behind to close.

Sid: Siddharth Ashok Shukla can never become weak.

Saying he put her down with an attitude & turned to leave but suddenly his vision became blur. Holding his dizzy head he was about to fall down Sana holding him keeping her small palms on her chest, "Siddhart ji"