The painful memories from yesterday flashed over Sooyeong's mind as she stared at Ahro’s rather stiff form.

Even as the two had walked in Ahro didn’t attempt to make any eye contact with Sooyeong which baffled her. It made her wonder if Ahro might be feeling some sort of regret or maybe it was her spiteful side.

Nevertheless, Sooyeong pushed away her ravaging emotions and finished off the last of her toast before she packed her lunch into her backpack.

“Seems like you’ve got a new hairstyle, Sooyeong. And you’re missing a blazer as well.” Ahro’s confident voice sliced the silent kitchen then she looked over her shoulder at Sooyeong with a smirk.

Those words easily confirmed that Ahro didn’t feel any regrets whatsoever rather she was just waiting for the right moment to poke at Sooyeong. Furthermore, it seemed as if she didn’t know that Taehyung helped her out after the incident but in any case she hoped it could stay that way.

Without a word from Sooyeong, she zipped up her backpack before making toward the exit but alas her heart grew heavy so before she could slip away she turned to face Ahro with slanted eyes.

“Your mother said this hairstyle wouldn’t attract the boys.” She tucked some of her hair behind an ear — putting up an illusion that she has already gotten used to its length. “It shows that you two really are cut from the same filthy cloth.”

“Yah! How dare yo—” Ahro vented, and like the last time she got up, but Sooyeong didn’t wait for another near death experience rather she slipped out of the house to avoid further conflict.

Once outside, she strapped on her helmet over her head and threw a leg over her bicycle before she glued herself to the seat. The gate creaked open with a single push and she rolled out onto the pavement but unexpectedly her eyes caught sight of a figure leaning against the wall and she yelped in freight.

“Oh my mochi!” She breathed heavily. “Taehyung ah! You scared the life out of me!”

He chuckled awkwardly as he straightened up, “Sorry,”

“Why are you even here? You should be restocking on your snacks or heading to school…” She said and readjusted herself on her bicycle, once again.

“Am I not allowed to check up on my friend?” She perked an eyebrow at his words but he only stood directly in front of her bicycle. “And where are you headed off to?”

She pouted and ignored his question, “Your friend is fine so just go to school like a normal person.”

“I guess you’re in luck then,” he gave her a weird yet cute smile and leaned closer. “I’m nowhere near normal.”

She sent him a blank look, “I guess that is true but what are you playing at?”

“Skipping class for a day is not a train smash.” He explained. “I already texted Jungkook and said we’re aren’t coming.”

“We?” she asked appalled and slipped his hands off the basket he had been leaning on then she took off. “There is no we, you’re going to school.”

“Sooyeong ah~,” he whined and jogged behind her like a lost puppy. “I’m a parasite now and you’re the host. So wherever you go, I go.”

“W-What?” she laughed. “You do realise a parasite is detrimental to it’s host?”

“Yah! You get what I’m what saying besides not all are bad.” He finally ran in front of her and she stopped just in time. “Let me take you somewhere.”