"OK," Jennie replied. "Just remember: She's a person, just like you and me." Jisoo snorted and Jennie kicked her under the table.

"You know, you can disagree with me without kicking me," Jisoo grumbled.

"You're going to do great, Lisa," Jennie said. "I wouldn't have recommended she do an interview with you unless I knew for a fact that you were going to be wonderful."

"Thanks, Jen." Lisa took a deep breath and exhaled. "Right." She nodded her head decisively. "All night cram session, here I come."

"Good luck," Jisoo said.

Lisa exhaled again. "Thanks." She walked over, hugged both women and left.

Jisoo looked to Jennie with an arched eyebrow as the front door shut and a mischevous grin crossed Jenny's lips. "Can you imagine if Roseanne wears the Louboutins to the interview?"

"Oh my god," Jisoo said and Jennie cackled.

***

Roseanne sat back on her couch, a half drunk glass of wine in her hand. She had hoped the bath she had just taken would help with her mood, yet there she was, still tense and anxious. She idly pulled her tablet onto her lap. She was having second thoughts about tomorrow's interview with the reporter Jennie had recommended. Rosie was a notoriously private person, hated publicity, hated that she had to put herself out there for the public to give P-Corp a chance to right Chanyeol's wrongs. But Jenny had a point: P-Corp needed some good press, and fast. If Jennie was right, her girlfriend's sister could be the first person to give P-Corp a fair shake since she took over. If Rosie had to compromise some of her privacy to get out from under Chanyeol's shadow, than so be it.

Roseanne took a sip of her wine and opened her browser. Lisa Manoban. She swallowed and typed the name into the search bar. A few social media links appeared, and Rosie clicked on the first, taking her to the reporter's Instagram account. The page opened and Rosie nearly choked on the air she was breathing, her eyes going wide as saucers.

Lisa Manoban was the gorgeous woman she had all but stalked at the grocery store days earlier. Rosie had bought pasta she didn't need, had asked the woman a question about sauce that she already knew the answer to, just as an excuse to talk to her. Rosie had almost asked her for her number, but the woman was so wrapped up in a text conversation on her phone that Rosie had talked herself out of it. The woman had probably been texting her boyfriend about what he wanted for dinner. Rosie remembered leaving the store feeling like she had missed a chance that she wouldn't get again.

Rosie exhaled slowly. When was life going to be less complicated? She contemplated clicking through the reporter's pictures before gently tossing her tablet to the side, downing the dregs of her wine, and making her way to bed. Better to be well-rested than not when she inevitably put her foot in her mouth in front of the pretty reporter.

***

Lisa arrived at P-Corp a full hour before her interview, and sat in the lobby, nervously working through the questions she'd hope to ask. She had dressed conservatively in the hopes that it would help remind her that she was being given a serious chance; a pink button up shirt, tan belt, navy blue slacks and a navy blue cardigan. Her hair was swept up in a bun. The only accesories she wore were her pink watch and small gold earrings. She adjusted her glasses as the security guard finally waved her over, and she stood, taking a few steps before she doubled back with a wince to pick up her forgotten pad of paper and purse.

Lisa smiled apologetically and then listened intently as the guard gave her directions to the top floor. Jennie had texted her that morning and asked if she wanted Jennie to facilitate an introduction, but Lisa had politely declined. She needed to do this on her own.