Jeha then spins him around and spins in the air kicking the man in the chest.

Jeha backs the man out into the driveway

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jeha backs the man out into the driveway. They throw punches back and forth for just a little bit. Till Jeha hits him in the chest making the man fall back a bit. Jeha catches his arm, puts one of his legs on the intruders, and uses his other to kick him in the face.

The man lands on the floor and Jeha breaks his arm twice, completely twisting it out of place. Jeha then kicks him in his back twice.

Jeha ties up the unconscious man. After untying the couple he goes to wake up the man for some answers.

He rips the duct tape off his mouth. "Who sent you?"

The man smirks at him "If I tell you, I'll die too." Jeha shakes his head a bit then looks back up into the man's eyes.

"Everyone.. has told me the same story." Jeha gets up and starts looking for a weapon in the storage room. Picking at multiple hammers and pliers in front of the man.

"It's not personal. I have to make a living. We're pros after all." The man says trying to sound unfazed.

"Sorry, nothing personal on my side, too. I have to make a living. You and I are both pros." Jeha said trying to choose between the small hammer or the large hammer.

The tied man was getting worried. "I'm sure you'll understand." Jeha walks up and lays the man's hand flat out. He decided to go with the small hammer.

"Even if it's not done by my hand, you'll soon be killed anyway." Jeha shakes his head in agreement.

"You're right, I was supposed to be dead a long time ago. But you know, it's fine you tried to kill me." Jeha takes multiple breaths in anger "I just.. don't get why you would do such a thing to the old couple."

"What do you mean? Do you think I tried to kill those old fogies for shits and giggles? All the people that help you hide. That was my order. They will eventually die because of you." The man smiled at Jeha straight in the face.

"Fine. You can tell who sent you right now or in ten minutes. I don't care."Jeha started to tie a towel around the man's mouth. "I don't like my people getting loud though. But I guess it's time for me to get started."

Jeha picked up the hammer and was about to slam it down. But the man said something muffled. Jeha paused "Who is it?"

*

Jeha had found the house of Choi Yoojin and Jang Sejoon. He was hiding and he saw a car pulled up. A guard had picked up this brown girl who was unconscious and put her in a wheelchair. He started to look around and count how many guards were outside. It was around ten at night.

Inside the house, Madam Choi was making dinner. She heard the door open and saw Anna in a wheelchair with her head down.

"Have you eaten?" She asked. Anna didn't say anything but slowly looked up at her in spite. They had a stare-off that enraged Anna. She was about to get up and charge at Madam Choi but got held down by her guard.