She figured she would keep a eye on him in case anything happens.

From than on she listened to the teacher and focused on her studies. She wasn't here to look at boys,she was here to become a hero in the future and good grades were a must.

Once school was over she went to her new locker to switch shoes. While she was doing so she saw green hair pass by. She got a closer look at the hair and found it belonging to Izuku who just went out the door and turned a corner.

' That was Midoriya... That girl told me to stay away from him but didn't say why... Maybe I should try asking him to see if that was just a misunderstanding. 'Ochako thought. She switched out her shoes and went outside and went the direction Izuku went.

And she found him around a corner of the school. But it's not what she expected.

Izuku was on the ground pressed up against the school wall in pain.

Ochako dropped her bag in shock.

"Midoriya! " Ochako dropped to her knees right beside him.

Izuku took a look at her. His nose had blood dripping down his face.

"W-what happened?" Ochako fetched a tissue from her bag and gave it to him and he cleaned up the blood.

"Nothing much" Izuku said calmly, almost like this happened on a regular basis.

" Nothing? Midoriya you're freaking bleeding!" Ochako pointed out.

" I'm fine. Anyway why are you helping me? " Izuku asked putting pressure on his nose.

"You're hurt! Why wouldn't I be helping about you?" Ochako asked a bit confused from his question.

Izuku got on his feet after another minute of stopping the bleeding.

"... I'm not used to getting help from anyone...But I'm fine now trust me" Izuku threw the tissue away once the bleeding stopped.

" Should I walk you home in case?" Ochako offered.

"N-no thanks" He blushed from the thought of walking home with a girl.

Ochako watched as he walked away from him towards his house leaving her alone.

'... He ends up with a bloody nose and he doesn't want to talk about it... ' Ochako thought to herself trying to understand what happened.

She had a idea.

*The next day*

Ochako didn't like the idea of following someone. But this was for a good cause and she would only do it once.

Once school let out she followed Izuku out of the school.

He went a different direction that yesterday, giving Ochako suspicion that he is trying to avoid something.

Or someone.

It didn't take long for Izuku to come face to face with three kids, one of which looked like a dick.

They talked a bit but Ochako didn't want to risk getting seen so she kept a good distance leaving her out of earshot.

Unfortunately her feeling in her guy came true when she's watched as the blonde guy punch Midoriya in the guy causing him to fall to the ground.

The guy started to set off his quirk in his hand. Ochako needed to act quickly.

"HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Ochako stepped out of her hiding spot.

Everyone except Izuku who was on the ground clutching his stomach turned to look at her.

"Hey isn't that the new girl?" One of the guys asked.