Chapter 19 I want to run away from all my troubles

Start from the beginning

"Please Natalya!  I don't want him to be hurting you guys anymore" I plead. 

 "I've already told you too much" she tells me.  She releases my hands and gets herself up. She slowly heads back to the tent.                                  

I get up from where I'm sitting and head after her.  I have to run to catch up with her because I had a little trouble getting up.  I kept falling back down.  Maybe I weigh a tad more because I'm bloated.  Guess I'm going to start soon. 

 I get in front of Natalya and grab her hands once more.  "How have you told me too much?" 

"Because, you wasn't even suppose to know he did bad"  

"Why doesn't your mom leave him if he hurts all of you guys?" I ask trying to spin my head around all of this.

"Because, she's scared" she falls in her place and cries.

 I slowly walk over to where she is.  I get right next to her.  "Come here" I calmly tell her opening my arms.  She comes to me like a lost puppy in search for love.  I hold her and rocker her back and forth.  "I will help you and your family as much as I can"                                                                   

She clings on me tighter.  Through her sobs she goes, "Thank you"

*****Space*****

After Greta and I leave the grave yard we head to Applebee's.  We have been invited to eat there from everybody that was at the grave yard.  Greta and I accepted to go.                                                                          

We pull into a parking place and get out.  "So, what did Damon's dad have to tell you?" I question.                                                                          

"He was just asking how I was doing and stuff.  What where you and Natalya talking about?"   she brings up.                                                   

"Oh nothing really; I just asked her how school was and told her how much I loved her brother. . ." I lie.  

She nods her head up and down and nothing is more said.  We walk in and go get seated with other people.

As we approach I hear Natalya go, "Jaylin!  I saved you a seat!  Sit here.  Sit here!" I grin as I see the little girl looking at me and pointing to a seat that is right next to her.

I glance to Greta and she goes, "Go ahead.  Have fun!  I'll be fine without you" she answers my look also grinning.  I guess she's also pleased of how much Natalya likes me.                                                                                                                                                                                 As I get seated she goes, "Look!  Isn't it pretty?" 

I look at the little picture she has colored on those things restaurants have for kids to keep them busy.  I see she has kept in line most of the way, very neat.  "How pretty!" I tell her in excitement.                                            

"Really?  You like it?" she goes sounding she's proud of herself.

"Yes!  I love it."                                                                                                                                                         

The Last Kiss GoodbyeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara