“I thought I told you to stop calling me that.” Yun grimaced. 

Haru guffawed. 

Hana was amused by the nickname given to Yun, and she giggled. “Yun Yun!” 

“Great.” Yun sighed.

“Yun Yun.” 

“Yun Yun!” 

“Yun Yun! So cute!” 

Yun sighed, and he felt a pat on his shoulder. 

“...?”

He turned to look at the owner of the hand, and it turned out to be K’xug giving him a sympathetic glance. 

A tiny smile flitted past Yun’s lips. 

Even if he was not human, and was in a different league from all of them...he was still the quiet and mild K’xug they knew. 

“Continue running, you cowards! We’ll chase you down until you are dead tired!” Goro barked out behind them. “Go on!” 

A plan started to form in Yun’s head at that moment, and he beckoned for all of them to lean in as they continued running. The five of them huddled, nodding along to the plan that Yun formulated on the spot. 

After all, their clever strategist knew this entire coliseum at the back of his hand. 

***

The presence of the new soul fragment was faint now. 

He was out of the coliseum, and Xue did not bother to chase them down. 

There was no way he would leave Cecil behind here at the coliseum, it seemed like she would get herself in harm’s way the moment he took his eyes off her. 

Even if she was someone who could handle most trouble thrown her way, he still could not help but get concerned. 

Moreover, there was something else. 

There was something that didn’t feel right. 

Xue frowned deeply, easily fending off an opponent that targeted him. The opponent, despite being overwhelmed by Xue, still wanted to strike Xue at least once but the good-looking ash-blonde haired man didn’t bother to entertain his opponent. 

“Get out.” 

Xue easily tossed him out of the arena with a few flashy moves. 

“Arghh!” 

Just like that, his opponent suffered an overwhelming loss. 

Xue did not like this.

Something really does not feel right. 

What is it?

He needed to find Cecil in this crowd, he swore he saw her a moment ago. Even though he was in a terrible mood, he still kept his eyes on her. 

At that second, he spotted the familiar raven-haired woman in the crowd. She pulled two of her opponents closer to her with her vine daggers after distracting them with her rock, finishing them off with clean and swift kicks. 

Just like any other participants, her face and kimono has been smudged with dirt, her hair rather disheveled. However, she still managed to look gorgeous under the sunlight. 

Xue hurried over to her side, an apprehensive feeling welling up within him. 

It was at that moment, he sensed it.