Marching orders

- Elizabeth's Pov -

It was nearly midday when I next opened my eyes. I rolled over in the bed and found a pair of green eyes staring at me. I will admit, I did jump a little.
"I thought you were sleeping?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes.
"I have been up for a couple of hours now" Meliodas smiled.
"Why did you let me sleep in?" I wondered. Meliodas chuckled at me.
"You look like you needed the sleep" Meliodas shrugged as he rolled onto his back. Arms behind his head "Besides, You need all the sleep that you need" I nodded.
"So what is the plan for today?" I sat on. I propped the pillow up behind me.
"We need to go and get the last bits for the nursery" Meliodas crossed his knees.
"Oh, By little bits, You mean everything" I rubbed my belly and the little nugget was kicking in agreement "Even this one agrees" Meliodas pulled a straight face as he lowered his head to my bump.
"Traitor" He whispered as he kissed the bump. He then rolled away and grabbed his phone "So I have a list of what we need"
"Mary sent you the list didn't she?" I threw the covers off my legs.
"More like marching orders. We got to go to this shop to get a cot, pram and Moses basket" Meliodas started to pace up and down. I walked over to the wardrobe and went to pick out an outfit "We best get dressed and head to town" I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I turned around to find Meliodas grinning at me.
"I don't think we need to get dressed just yet. I have other ideas for you" Meliodas grinned as he kissed my lips. One hand on my hips, The other in my hair. He pulled our bodies closer. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. We both fought for dominance. Meliodas won. I didn't mind. I liked it more when he took control.

After the... lovemaking. We climbed into Meliodas's car and drove back to town. It didn't take long as we had just missed rush hour. We drove to the mall. The radio cranked up to full and the windows down. We sang our hearts to every song, Well the ones we knew the words to.
"How many songs are we up to?" Meliodas chuckled as he turned down the radio.
"I think we are on number 5. I've lost count" I grinned.
"I think we can cool it down. Besides we are here now. We shall continue this later" Meliodas grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.
"So where is first on the list?" I smiled. Meliodas pulled into the car park.
"I think we should divide and conquer. You get the heavy stuff and I will head into the clothes section and grab all of the white outfits. Meet in a half-hour at the fountain" We climbed out of the car and walked hand in hand inside.
"Wish little one would of open its legs at the scan date" Meliodas ran a hand over my bump.
"Me too. I will buy one pink and one blue outfit. Okay. See you in half an hour" I bent down slightly and kissed my man bye.
"Laters baby" He muttered. He went up the escalator while I stayed on the ground floor.

I shopped in every store I could find baby clothes. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 5 minutes to get to the fountain. I sat on the edge by the water and grabbed a penny out of my purse. I held it to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut. I flicked the penny into the water.
"Wonder what you are wishing for Sis?" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Ban standing in front of me.
"Now if I told you, then the wish wouldn't come true" I smiled. I looked around "Where's Elaine?"
"In here, Somewhere. With King and Diane. Present shopping" Ban sat next to me.
"Shouldn't you be helping them?" I crossed my legs.
"I am helping. Staying out their way and giving Elaine full advantage with my bank card" Ban smirked.
"I guess that works also" I nodded as I looked at a nearby flower bed.
"Why are you here?" Ban said as he flicked my forehead.
"Baby furniture shopping. Mary gave Meliodas marching orders to get everything" I sighed as I fiddled with my fingers.
"That would explain why I saw him on the third floor. He was picking out a pram" He exclaimed.
"Was it a good one?"
"What was a good one?" Meliodas said out of nowhere making Ban jump. He fell backwards into the water, making a large splash. Everyone in the mall burst out laughing.
"Ban are you okay?" I tucked my hair behind my ear. Ban climbed out of the water. Meliodas came over to me and kissed me on the lips.
"Yeah. just fancied a swim. Yo Captain" Ban did two fingers waved as he wiped the water from his face.
"Yo," Meliodas tilted his head.
"So what pram did you pick out?" I said as Meliodas folded his arms.
"A Winnie the pooh one. It looked at the one that you were eyeing up on the internet last week" He beamed.
"How did you even know I was looking at that one?"
"Ban told me" Meliodas pointed at my soaking-wet Brother. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Nope, Not even going to defend me" Ban shrugged "I only told him because I wanted to make sure you had a pram that you wanted"
"Guess I could let you off," I said as I pulled a poker face "Who knew you had a brain?"
"Well as the midget's Uncle, It's my job to help when things fuck up" Ban beamed "I wonder where the 3 amigos are," I said.
"Are you on about me and the fairies?" Diane said as walked behind Ban. Who once again, Fell back into the fountain "Oops. Sorry Ban"
"That's twice this has happened. I am going to wait outside. I will be by the oak tree" Ban stormed off. Diane shrugged.
"He doesn't seem happy"
"He fell into the fountain. twice" I went on to explain. Holding two fingers up.
"HAHA dumbass" Diane's phone rang "Diane Birchwood speaking. Hmmm. This seems like it will work a lot better and be cheaper. No. I ain't letting him have all full control over that. I will have a word with the florist about the flowers. I'm sure that he will be fine doing the music" Diane went on a ramble as she paced up and down.
"Who is Diane on the phone too?" Meliodas muttered in my ear.
"The latest client. Diane handles all the phone calls" I lent on my knees.
"I wonder if we can sneak off while she is rambling?" Meliodas whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand and the bags and we snuck away while Diane was in the mid of a ramble.
"Where are we going?" I asked as Meliodas linked his hands with mine.
"Anywhere where I don't have to listen to her rant" Meliodas grinned.
"Can we go to the hairdresser? I want to get this mop cut" I grabbed a chunk of hair and pulled it.
"Sure, I know a little place up on third"

We went up to the third floor and walked into the place Meliodas recommended.
"Ah Monsieur Meliodas, Welcome back" The only dude in this shop spoke with a French accent, Shook Meliodas's hand "And this must be the love of your life. Welcome Mademoiselle Elizabeth" The dude kissed me on both cheeks.
"Urm hi" I stuttered. I was a little taken aback. Didn't expect him to be so full-on.
"Ellie, Anton here is a family friend. Through my Dad, Right?" Meliodas grinned.
"Absolutely. His Father is a client of mine. So What can I help you with today?" Anton spoke.
"We would like directions for Neverland" Meliodas folded his arms. I hide my face in my hands as Anton tapped his foot.
"Your Father has better jokes"
"Was worth a shot. My lady here would like her hair cut" Meliodas explained. Anton went ape. He was fangirling like Diane and it was a bit much.
"Follow me, my lovely" Anton ordered as we went to a near table. I sat down in the chair and Anton threw a cape over me "Right, What are you looking for?"
"Oh urm. I would like it to come just above my shoulders. Long enough to put it in a ponytail but short enough to keep on top of it"
"Oh, that will look awesome. Monsieur Meliodas. You can take a walk" Anton waved Meliodas away as we went to work on my hair. Meliodas didn't move but he did spend however long snooping through the bags.
"OOOhhhh this one is so cute!!! Look at the size of it!" He cooed at every outfit. I rolled my eyes.
"Is he always like this?" Anton quizzed as he snipped my hair.
"Only since I got pregnant" I smiled as Meliodas held up the blue and pink outfit.
"He will make a great Father" Anton smiled.
"That he will. That he will"