DON'T TELL BAN!

- Meliodas's Pov -

I was sitting in The Boar hat with Mum, Dad and Zeldris. It was the 20th anniversary of Estarossa's disappearance. Estarossa was my little brother that was born 11 months after me. He was the silver hair version of me. He was around 6 months old when he was kidnapped. I never knew I had another Brother until the day after I turned 13. That was when I joined in the search. I was already searching the country for Ellie, What was another face?
"Once again another year goes by and there is no sign of Estarossa" Dad stared at his ale "We have searched every corner of this land. Nothing" I looked at Mum and she looked tired.
"We can't give up, We have to find our boy" Mum whispered.
"Mary, We have searched everywhere, It's been twenty years" Dad put his hand on Mum's arm.
"I don't care if it has been a thousand. I don't want to stop looking. Every year, We have the same conversation. It results in the same answer. We will keep looking!" Mum yelled.
"She's right you know" Zeldris folded his arms. I was about to speak when Ban came through the door.
"Am I interrupting?" He kept his hand on the door "Only Dad is wanting to talk to you all"
"No it's fine and let him in" Mary waved them in.
"DAD!!" Ban shouted as he walked in. Zhivago came running in.
"Hey" He smiled as he went to hug Mum and Dad. Ban came and stood next to me.
"How's Ellie?" I whispered.
"A bit better than when I last saw her. I took her Christmas shopping" Ban looked over his shoulder "Why didn't you tell me she has Depression?"
"Not my choice to make. It had to be hers" I replied. Ban nodded. So I turned back to everyone "So Zhivago? Why are you here? I assume it's not for the hugs?"
"No" He let my parents go "I might have a lead of Estarossa"
"Are you serious?" "What lead?" Mum and Dad spoke at the same time. They crowded around him.
"Let the man breathe" Zeldris pulled them away "Talk"
"It was late last night when I had a thought come into my head. I thought about you, Meliodas, How you searched up and down the country to find Ellie and how you searched all the realms but the Goddess one" Zhivago sat on a stool "So I pulled up an old contact of mine, and you may have heard of his name. Ludociel"
"The one that took Ellie to the Goddess realm" I stated "Did he take my Brother too?"
"No. But he said that 20 years ago, a baby boy with silver hair was dumped on the doors of The Masters"
"It could be Estarossa" Mum gripped Dad's hand. Ban was deep in thought. I knew this as he was pinching his chin.
"Anything else?"
"He said that there is no Estarossa on record but there is an Essy" Zhivago announced. This caused Ban's head to shoot up.
"Essy?" He frowned.
"That name means something to you?" I tilted my head to my best friend.
"Not me but to Ellie. She has a friend called Essy that lives in The Goddess Realm. He's coming to G-town on Friday"
"How do you know this?" Zeldris demanded.
"When I was shopping with her, He phoned her. Told her that The Masters had given him this town's name and that he had family here. I asked why he had such a weird name, she said it was the only name he has known as it was written on a bracelet that he wore" Ban explained. I leant against the bar.
"Do you know where she is meeting him?" Zhivago put his hand on Ban's shoulder.
"No. He's calling her on the day" Ban shook his head.
"Meliodas, Can you call Ellie and tell her to come here? We need to know more about Essy from her" Mum pleaded.
"I'll go upstairs and ring" I grabbed my phone and walked up the stairs.

I went upstairs and walked out onto the balcony and dialled Ellie's number. It rang 3 times before Ellie answered.
"Hey Baby" She sounds out of breath.
"Hey Baby. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I was just upstairs when my phone rang. Anyway, what's up?"
"What were you doing upstairs?"
"Take a guess" I bit my lip. This girl is gonna kill me.
"Do not make me come home and take you" I mumbled.
"Why are you ringing anyway. I need to get back upstairs" Ellie chuckled.
"You wait till I get home. Anyway, I got some news. Some really big news. You might wanna sit down" I heard the sofa creak.
"Okay. I'm sitting. Spill"
"7 years ago, Mum and Dad admitted that I had another Brother and we might have found him"
"Found him? Was he lost?" Ellie quizzed.
"Kidnapped actually. About 20 years ago. He was 6 months old. I was searching for him while searching for you"
"So he is younger than you?"
"Yeah, I was 11 months older than him"
"His name?"
"Estarossa. He had a nickname too. Essy"
"Essy? Essy?" Ellie mumbled, "Did Estarossa has a black bracelet with the words, Essy, on it?" Ellie spoke quickly.
"Yeah, it did. Why?"
"I think I know him. I have a friend called Essy, It's the only name he has known"
"You don't think it could be the same person?"
"Might be. The Essy I know, Is your double. Only taller with silver hair. I'm meeting him on Friday"
"I think you need to come to the bar and tell Mum and Dad this. Like now"
"Yeah, Of course. Give me 10 minutes and I will be there"
"If you ain't here in 10 minutes. I am coming to get you in more ways than one" I grumbled.
"I'll be thinking of you"
"Love you baby"
"Love you too baby" Ellie hung up. I calmed myself, walked back inside and strolled into the bar. I let everyone know that Ellie was on her way. I waited out front. Knowing Ellie. She would crash land before she got here.