Just made the night perfect

- Elizabeth's Pov -

I peeked into the study to see Meliodas sitting at his desk with his head propped up on his hand. Since returning from our 'Holiday', Meliodas sat at his desk reading through some of the books he had yet to finish. There wasn't much else to do besides paperwork for the Bar. He flipped through the pages, skimming the text for any pages he might have missed. It was mostly just invoices and unpaid bar tabs. Mainly Bans. I slowly walked into the room toward Meliodas. He turned his head toward the soft sounds.
"Oh, Hey, baby," He said with a smile. He then turned his attention back to the books.
"Hey, Meliodas. What are you doing?" I asked. I placed both hands on his broad shoulders.
"Boring paperwork. I am trying to go through it all" He started and I quickly cut him off.
"Yeah, I bet that's interesting. So, do you wanna take a break?" I smiled.
"I guess, so" He turned his chair away from his desk and faced me "What did you have in mind?"
"Oh, I don't know," I said slyly as I slinked down to my knees in front of him. I grinned as his expression changed to surprise, and even more so when he gasped at my hands grabbing his belt "I think I have a good idea"
"By all means, continue" His face was blank, but I could see it in his eyes, He wanted it as much as I did. I continued to undo his trousers, and when that was complete he helped me pull them down along with his underwear. I reached out to grab him, and he jumped a bit "Christ! Your hands are cold!"
"Sorry" I pushed him back further into the chair and took his cock into my mouth. I didn't particularly enjoy sucking cock, but sometimes, it was all I wanted. Starting from the base, I slid my tongue up toward the head, where I proceeded to swirl my tongue. Meliodas took a sharp breath and I let out a dark chuckle against him. I put his cock back into my mouth and tried to take it as deep as I could before needing to take a breath. I loved watching him wriggle and pant.
"Fuck, Ellie" Meliodas moaned. I slid my hand up and down the shaft as I just rubbed my head against my lips. My free hand slid down between my legs, I was really turned on. I wasn't expecting this. I thought that maybe giving this to Meliodas would satisfy me, but that was not the case.
"I need more" I announced.
"You want something, Then take it" Meliodas smirked at me. I stood up and Meliodas helped me remove my pants and underwear. We weren't in the best of rooms, but it would have to do. I couldn't wait. I straddled Meliodas on the chair and helped him guide his cock inside me. I leaned against him and pressed my face into the crook of his neck, moaning into it. Meliodas grabbed my hips and helped me move up and down to meet his thrusts. We were both breathing equally as hard, and he was already so close from what I had done earlier. We kept the same pace until I took a bit of control and began to move much faster. We fit each other so perfectly, It was like Meliodas touched everywhere I needed him to. Meliodas moved one of his hands from my hips to my clit and began to rub it while I rode him. I moaned louder into his neck. He felt my muscles clench and release as I came, I moaned out his name into his neck "Baby, I'm so close" Meliodas whispered in my ear. I stopped bouncing.
"I wanna taste you!"After a moment to catch my breath, I stood up from him and returned to my position on my knees. I took his cock into my mouth again, this time tasting myself on it. Meliodas wrapped his fingers in my hair and couldn't help thrusting himself into my mouth. His panting grew quicker and finally, he pulled himself out. I smiled.
"I am about to cum, Be quick" Meliodas ordered as he pulled out. I opened my mouth and he placed the head of his cock just inside my mouth. He slid his hand along the shaft until he felt his climax approaching "Ellie, I'm about to cum, I can't hold it in!" I quickly straddled him once again, and bounced a couple of times, Meliodas held my hips as his cum filled my pussy. I stood up to sit on him again and kiss his cheek.
"I Love you, Meliodas! Hope you had a great break" I said with a giggle.
"I love you too. Best break ever. Though, now I think I could go for a nap. Would you care to join me?" He asked.
"Of course, I would!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the chair towards our bedroom.

At some point during the nap, Meliodas went back to the study and went back to work. I wandered around the house. I had ordered takeaway which wasn't going to be here for another hour. I felt sorry for Meliodas. He has been cooped up in that room all day. I scrolled through my phone and saw a notification on Twitter that said there was going to be a meteor shower tonight and it was starting in 5..ish minutes. I closed my phone and smiled. I race to the study. Meliodas spun around to face me.
"Hey, Ellie. What's up?"
"Come stand outside with me"
"Okay, Let me finish this and I will" Meliodas points to an envelope "I'm nearly done with all this paperwork"
"No now. I wanna show you something" I grabbed Meliodas hand "Come on, Meliodas! You can stop whatever grown-up stuff you're doing, and come with me" I pleaded, tugging on The Demon's sleeve.
"Fine, but as soon as you're done with whatever you're doing, I'm finishing this" Meliodas sighed.
"I promise you won't regret this!" I smiled.

I dragged him outside just as the first meteor fell. Slowly, more meteors began to fall. We stood in silence before Meliodas spoke up.
"Thanks for dragging me out here for this, Ellie" Meliodas said "This is a much-needed break"
"No problem. You were holed up in that room all day, I had a feeling you needed a change of pace" I smiled. Meliodas gently grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze.
"You're the best girlfriend a Demon could ask for" Meliodas muttered.
"You are the best boyfriend a Goddess can ask for" I giggled. After this exchange, We stood in silence, watching the meteor shower. Meliodas glanced over at Me. I was grinning from ear to ear, obviously pleased that I had gotten him out there. He turned back to look at the meteor shower, He had a calm look on his face. I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. His hand flew up to his cheek "Thank you, Meliodas. For coming out here with me. Makes this night just a bit better" I said softly. He smiled at me and then stood on his tiptoes and planted a gentle kiss on my lips.
"And this" Meliodas replied "Just made the night perfect. I love you"
"I love you" I smiled Meliodas stood in front of me, slipped his hand into mine and dragged me further down the path, despite my giggles and faint protests.
"Dance with me" he murmured.
"You don't dance"
"I do but only for you and where no one can see us" Meliodas shrugged as his wings sprung out. I placed a hand that glowed faintly in the moonlight on Meliodas's shoulder as he slipped his hand around my waist. Holding me close. We floated up into the night sky as We waltzed together, whispering memories into one another's ears as the stars twinkled and winked at them. There was nothing to stop us from just letting go, Letting ourselves slip into the shoes of younger children with no worries and just relishing this time we had together. There were no arguments "I'm sorry that I have spent all my time at the bar or doing paperwork"
"It's okay. I don't mind as long I can have these moments" I smiled as we twirled. We barely had time for each other. I had spent so much time at home as Meliodas didn't want me to be at the bar in case the ex turns up, while he spent all his time doing paper all because Ban hated paperwork. When we did get time together, We only talked for a half-hour before Meliodas crashed out on the sofa. We had our moments, the odd kiss or brush of the hand, but they were so quick, I had to question if I was imagining it or not.