I stepped back and fell off of the platform, hoping death would take me quickly. My eyes closed and I succumbed. I fell asleep and didn't feel Noodle's arm wrap around my waist. Or being flown back to Earth. Or being placed in a hospital bed. They watched me in sadness because I was broken.

Number 3:

My necklace was growing brightly and I saw Harry step out. I didn't wait for an explanation, I just ran towards my brother. His face lit up at the sight of me and he spun me around I reached close enough to him. I hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Did you miss me that much, munchkin," He whispered into my hair.

I let go of him and punched him in the shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that again," I threatened playfully.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Harry promised. 

The others soon joined their parents. Then Harry had a awful idea, a strictly terrible idea.

"I have an idea," I groaned.

"How about Noodles attaches his arm to us and we go bungee jumping down?" He suggested.

Noodles was the first to agree. I repeatedly face palmed. All the boys agreed. I rolled my eyes. Why of all things?

"I don't think that is safe," I muttered.

"It is perfectly safe, someone can be our spotter," Harry disagreed.

"I'll do it, someone needs to be responsible," I raised my hands.

"But you don't have any powers," Harry pointed out.

"What!" Most of the room yelled.

"Crap!" I cursed.

"She definitely has powers," Wild Card said.

I glared at him and sent him a look reminding him that I can tell Missy that he has a crush on her. He backed up. 

"Show him, Shadow," Guppy called from the arms of her mom.

"Well... when I admitted I didn't have any powers I was sort of lying," I explained.

"What do you mean?" His voice rising.

"I was in my room on the day of mom and dad's anniversary, crying and yelling in anger. I spread my arms out and energy appeared," I explained playing with a little ball on my finger tips.

 I spread my arms out and energy appeared," I explained playing with a little ball on my finger tips

(Violet, please)

"And you didn't tell me!" Harry yelled.

"It was new to me. I was scared," I screamed back.

"I thought we agreed to come to each other when we were scared," He argued.

"I didn't want to hurt you, what if I lost control of my powers? What if I killed you," I shrieked.

"I have powers too you know. I could protect myself!" He defended.

"You shouldn't have too," Tears were streaming down my face.

He approached me and my energy took over sending two things his way.

The energy hit its target and he was sent flying back and skidded down on the platform 10 feet away

I slowly got up and ran past everyone down the platform and into the mysterious alien halls.

(I hope you liked it. Expect one for the regular storyline tonight. I'm sorry if you wanted something different. And if you really don't like it I will go back to my other one and shut up about this idea. Really sorry for being a bother.)