Ch. 2 We reach chaos

Start from the beginning

"Well I've been known to be quite the charmer, and I know something that tarkatan's don't" lucia eyed the emperor up and down.

"Ha your bluffing!" Shao kahn gave out ungenuine laugh.

"Oh wanna bet?" She challenged stepping forward and facing shao kahn, she noticed just how big and tall the kahn was, and he in turn noticed just how small the woman really was.

"Sure, failure to gain the tarkatan's trust you will become my concubine." Lucia
Let out a laugh.

"And if I do you owe me, a favor that can use whenever I wish." Lucia stretched her hand out "deal?" Shao kahn large scaly hand wrapped around her "deal." Shao kahn said when their hands met shao kahn and lucia felt that spark that traveled through their finger tips. Lucia quickly took her hand away.

Shao kahn turned around "take use to the tarkata camp" he said. Ermac success fully teleported them to the camp.

A crowd full of tarkatan's gathered around shao kahn.

"How dare you think about joining forces with those earthrealmers and kitana!" Shao kahn growled.

Baraka stood tall "she offered mmee a chance I couldn't reffuusse!" Baraka snarled his open mouth making It hard to speak.

"And what was this offer!" Shao kahn yelled.

Baraka didn't answer that comment even when shao kahn grabbed him by the straps of his attire. The tarkata clan growled ready to fight for their leader Baraka.

But lucia grabbed shao kahns arm and pulled him back Lucia stepped forward.

"What we dont need is for them to think of us as hostile!" She growled at shao kahn, Baraka turned to the woman growling at her.

"Whhhoo are yoouu human!" Baraka growled.

Lucia turned to him and stretches her hands out so the other tarkatan's could notice she's doesn't mean any harm "trararakartakartar kar barakataka, tarktetaraketatka katartak shao katak!"
(Let's all calm down Baraka, please hear out shao kahn.)

Lucia speaks, Mileena, Ermac and shang tsung all look at lucia in superise not many foreigners know how to speak tarkata laungauge.

Baraka gives a dangerous grin "nalrattarl? Terlakata katakaoi tarakataka tongueataka?"
(Who are you? And how do you know tarkatan laungauge)

Lucia steps forward "talakar teka Lucia lataraka lark chaos realm." (My name is lucia from the land of chaos.)

Lucia holds out her pendant showing she Is indeed a chaos realm native.

"Baraka kitana has offered you something valuable, tarka kelatara leamenant ko tellaa armata)"
(Tell me what it was no one has to know). She responded.

Baraka looked around, he liked shao kahn as emperor he truly did but kitanas offer would make tarkatan history.

"Kitarakat okarata terka ra teleracka ketar." Baraka spoke (kitana offered me the position to be apart of every empire move, to be kotals trusted ally)

Lucia laughed "you believe her!? How do you know once she gets what she wants she'll stab you in the back!?" The tarkatan's frowned.

Lucia sighed thinking hard "for years you have been oppressed by onaga, kotal even shao kahn, but siding with kitana, someone who's not even from outworld, someone who is a weak edenian?" They looked at eachother "an wasnt it not long ago that one of kitanas followers jade stormed through here slaying tarkatan men and women, didn't kotal kahn come through making you all bow to him before he was about to have his men execute him, yet you side with kitana!? Didn't kitana, liu kang and kung lao storm through this camp decieving you all. Kotal hates tarkatan's Baraka." Lucia them spoke this speach I'm tarakata.